CG's that wear nappies

Soggy247

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I'm interested to know what the general consensus is on this. Does it bother you if your CG wears nappies whilst they care for you?. Would you prefer your CG to wear?.
I myself always liked my CG to wear nappies when i used to be a little. I used to be daddy to a girl who used to like the fact i wore nappies. Even when she used to drop into little space, she liked "daddys nappies".
I saw a profile on fet this morning and it stated that they did not want a CG who wears and it got me thinking what the percentages are and where I/we fit in with is.
I look forward to hearing peoples thought's.
😁

Last edited:
Reactions: PadPhilosopher, Diprs2 and CutestPaddedFemboy
Soggy247 said:
I'm interested to know what the general consensus is on this. Does it bother you if your CG wears nappies whilst they care for you?. Would you prefer your CG to wear?.
I myself always liked my CG to wear nappies when i used to be a little. I used to be daddy to a girl who used to like the fact i wore nappies. Even when she used to drop into little space, she liked "daddys nappies".
I saw a profile on fet this morning and it stated that they did not want a CG who wears and it got me thinking what the percentages are and where I/we fit in with is.
I look forward to hearing peoples thought's.
😁
If I ever find someone who could be a CG to me, I wouldn't mind if they wore or not. I mean if they wore as well that would be nice, but it would be ok if they didn't want to.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, Diprs2 and Soggy247
CutestPaddedFemboy said:
If I ever find someone who could be a CG to me, I wouldn't mind if they wore or not. I mean if they wore as well that would be nice, but it would be ok if they didn't want to.

Interesting, that's a different spin on things. So your quite ambivalent and would leave it down to the CG to make the choice.

I once cared for a girl who, when she dropped, she didn't want to see "daddys nappies". I had to keep them covered and discrete at all times as it altered her view of daddy being the big strong man.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, CutestPaddedFemboy and Diprs2
Soggy247 said:
Interesting, that's a different spin on things. So your quite ambivalent and would leave it down to the CG to make the choice.

I once cared for a girl who, when she dropped, she didn't want to see "daddys nappies". I had to keep them covered and discrete at all times as it altered her view of daddy being the big strong man.
I suppose for me the CG wearing could tick something for me. I've always had to wear alone, I don't have anyone IRL to confide. So them wearing would kind of make the point that I wasn't alone anymore, I actually have someone else who is like me. It would still be there own choice though, I wouldn't force anything on them.

Reactions: artemisenterri, PadPhilosopher, Diprs2 and 1 other person
CutestPaddedFemboy said:
I suppose for me the CG wearing could tick something for me. I've always had to wear alone, I don't have anyone IRL to confide. So them wearing would kind of make the point that I wasn't alone anymore, I actually have someone else who is like me. It would still be there own choice though, I wouldn't force anything on them.

Cool. I like that answer, its put a very different spin on it. Thank you. 😁

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, Diprs2 and CutestPaddedFemboy
Soggy247 said:
Cool. I like that answer, its put a very different spin on it. Thank you. 😁
no problem. 💖💖💗

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
I don’t mind, when my partner feels middle she sometimes wears and takes care of me, I’m usually younger

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and Soggy247
Soggy247 said:

An ABDL diaper puts me in a littler space, and I am always little when I am wearing a diaper. If I am wearing a goodnites, then I can be Caregiver or Boy. As a switch, it would be preference for the little I'm caring for, like stated above, I could see how it could interfere with a little perception.
For me, I would take a Daddy/Mommy wearing as a silly thing, in my little headspace. So I guess it just depends on the headspace and frame of mind of the individuals involved.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and Soggy247
JamisonFTM said:
An ABDL diaper puts me in a littler space, and I am always little when I am wearing a diaper. If I am wearing a goodnites, then I can be Caregiver or Boy. As a switch, it would be preference for the little I'm caring for, like stated above, I could see how it could interfere with a little perception.
For me, I would take a Daddy/Mommy wearing as a silly thing, in my little headspace. So I guess it just depends on the headspace and frame of mind of the individuals involved.

Yes, it does depend on headspace for sure. I always wore medical nappies when CGing so as to keep it along the lines of medical and i think thats a help for headspaces.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and JamisonFTM
PaddedCub said:
I don’t mind, when my partner feels middle she sometimes wears and takes care of me, I’m usually younger

Cool. I like how the headspace fluctuates. I wear 247 due to incontinence so i am never without a nappy on.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
Back