Central Ohio ABDL

Ebabyboy12

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
Curios if there are any abdl in the central Ohio are that would be interested in a munch/get together to just hang out and get to know other like People? Or are their munches or get together in a the OHIO area.

I am always interested in meeting others. I prefer meeting in public first, then if people want to hang out more we can. There are sometimes munches in columbus, but with the whole Covid thing most have been cancelled and likely will be until the social distancing thing changes.

I am about an hour NW of columbus in Logan County (NW of Marysville).

Reactions: Ebabyboy12
Once Covid-19 calms down how do I find about the munches. I’m not asking to hangout anywhere but in public. Just trying to see if others have things planned already.

On fetlife search for the littles table. What part of central Ohio are you in... I’m mostly near Dublin and Hilliard area

I've started a group for the Cincy area but we didn't get off the ground before covid 19

diapernh said:
On fetlife search for the littles table. What part of central Ohio are you in... I’m mostly near Dublin and Hilliard area
I’m in the grove city area. We are really close.

Ebabyboy12 said:
Curios if there are any abdl in the central Ohio are that would be interested in a munch/get together to just hang out and get to know other like People? Or are their munches or get together in a the OHIO area.
I'm an abie in Lancaster also interested in meeting other's in the community as well as looking for event's.

Reactions: Deleted member 64264
I used to live in Central Ohio for most of my life. If I move back I'll let you all know.
I grew up in Lancaster.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in Central Columbus. On the FB Ohio ABDL group.

I am located very near the center of the state. about 35 miles North East of Columbus

AbAdrian said:
I'm an abie in Lancaster also interested in meeting other's in the community as well as looking for event's.
Hello I'm in central Ohio (southern Franklin county )

Hello! I’m from central Ohio and would definitely like to meet someone irl. I would be more comfortable meeting in a public space if anyone is interested!

diapernh said:
I’m also in that area!

aaron426 said:
I’m also in that area!
Cool, i am going to try to schedule some events here soon. We have done bowling in Plain city before, and did a dinner at York Steak House on broad street before. Holidays make it kinda hard to find a good time to get everybody together.

Right now I work in grand view on Thursday and Friday, so I try to do events on Friday evening since I am already in the city…. But may also do Saturday afternoons.

First Friday at AWOL does LOBO night general all around kink/fetishes. There are a number of Littles that go.
Shade’s Oasis 2nd Friday is there typically littles night, Dec 8th Little’s Princess Party. But check out Fetlife for other events too.

I am in the same area.. in the Columbus area.. and would love to get to know others!

AbAdrian said:
I am about 10 minutes from lancaster!

Medina here

Back