diaperfooties

🍼
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
When I was around 3 or 4 i put on one of my brothers diapers. Well my older brothers caught me and dragged me into mom's room and she was upset as a punishment she made me pee in them. I remember being so embarrassed and only peeing a small amount into the diaper and asking if that was enough she said yes and that is all I remember.

Anyone have experience like this as a child? I wonder if that is part of the reason I became an abdl.

• Sad
Reactions: theancientmariner and Canadianfalls
diaperfooties said:
When I was around 3 or 4 i put on one of my brothers diapers. Well my older brothers caught me and dragged me into mom's room and she was upset as a punishment she made me pee in them. I remember being so embarrassed and only peeing a small amount into the diaper and asking if that was enough she said yes and that is all I remember.

Anyone have experience like this as a child? I wonder if that is part of the reason I became an abdl.

My older brother used to play a game with me, I was about 3-4, we would play chase... if I could catch him I could put a diaper on him, if he cought me he could diaper me. Of course I never caught him, but it was fun. At 5-6-7 my mother used diapers as a weapon. She would threaten to put me in diapers if I was being... diasagreable. She would even do it in front of my friends. Only once did she try and make good on the threat. She grabbed me by the arm, said, "im putting diapers on you" took me back to her bedroom, pushed me back on the bed, woosh off came my clothes. As I laid there I could hear her rooting around in her bathroom... she could not find any pins. The thing was by that point I really did want her to do it. I was just brier rabbit, saying dont throw me into the briar patch, but that is exactly where I wanted to be. I believe that these and a few other events are most definitely part of who I am today.

Reactions: Napincolove, RetroGamerGuy and diaperfooties
diaperfooties said:
Anyone have experience like this as a child?

My first adventure in diapering myself came when I was 5 or 6 years old. At that time, my younger sister was still in diapers (at night, anyway), and had a full complement of cloth diapering supplies in her bedroom. I grabbed a couple of her cloth diapers, pins, and a pair of plastic pants, ran to the bathroom with them, and clumsily diapered myself for the first time. And then, doubtless with some effort, I wet. Much of what happened after that is a blur, but the short of it is: I couldn't immediately figure out what to do with the wet diaper, or else somebody was in sis's room, because instead of immediately putting it into her diaper pail, I ended up taking it into my own bedroom and throwing it under my bed. And, well, kid me obviously underestimated how tuned a mom's nose is to the smell of urine, because when I went back later to get the diaper, it was already gone!

The freak-out that followed is somewhat clearer in my memory. :)

Oddly, though, I don't believe I was ever talked to about the incident. I got off with only some disappointed glances from mom. I've said it before, but my parents were a couple of easygoing hippies, and tried to let us figure things out for ourselves when they knew we weren't hurting anything or anybody. Knowing Mom as I do now, she was probably equal parts annoyed and amused--amused that I had the dexterity required to pin a diaper on myself, or something like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Napincolove and wetnights
I didn't get caught though it was close and I can't remember what age I was but they used to make dolls with real diapers and I stole one from my sister and was trying to put it on when she tried to open up my bedroom door I managed to get my blanket over me so she didn't see anything but since my mom always threatened me with diapers I was glad at the time now I look back and kind wish I had been caught

Carnifex said:
I didn't get caught though it was close and I can't remember what age I was but they used to make dolls with real diapers and I stole one from my sister and was trying to put it on when she tried to open up my bedroom door I managed to get my blanket over me so she didn't see anything but since my mom always threatened me with diapers I was glad at the time now I look back and kind wish I had been caught
Cabbage Patch Kid, perhaps?

Sis and I each had one, and of course I was thrilled that it came with a real diaper on.

And also bummed that it was so small (like, preemie size).

Last edited:
Reactions: Carnifex
I vividly recall asking my mom to let me wear my little brother's diapers, when I was around 5/6/7 years old. The time I recall first being caught was when he left a Little Swimmers at our camper, and, I decided to wear it to go swimming at the pool. I don't remember too much of that day, other than changing out of it at my camper later and now knowing what to do with it. That's how I was caught.

Cottontail said:
Cabbage Patch Kid, perhaps?

Sis and I each had one, and of course I was thrilled that it came with a real diaper on.

And also bummed that it was so small (like, preemie size).
I know that is right I would have loved it if it fit

my older brother used to wet the bed so he would wear pull-ups at night.
I was curious about how they felt (and honestly felt a little left out) so I took a few and would wear them a bit but never slept in them.
One night after I put one on, along with my pj's, my parents called me to their room and being brought up to come when called I went.
My parents had figured out that I was wearing (I was roughly 6 so not that sneaky) and told me to lower my pj bottoms to show the pull-up and they told me that I was going to sleep in it. This was my first night padded since being potty trained.

• Love
Reactions: wetnights, nezquic66, Carnifex and 1 other person
angelicprince said:
I was curious about how they felt (and honestly felt a little left out) so I took a few and would wear them a bit but never slept in them.
One night after I put one on, along with my pj's, my parents called me to their room and being brought up to come when called I went.
My parents had figured out that I was wearing (I was roughly 6 so not that sneaky) and told me to lower my pj bottoms to show the pull-up and they told me that I was going to sleep in it. This was my first night padded since being potty trained.
I would have loved to have that happen to me

Carnifex said:
I would have loved to have that happen to me
Same here

JamesIntheHouse said:
Yeah! I remember when I was 4 and I was alone in my room my parents were watching TV and I was so bored so I look on a drawer that my mom didn't let me open it and found a swimming pull-up diaper suddenly my dad opened the door and saw me wearing the diaper, didn't remember what happened next but I think that made me an abdl. I wish to remember what happened next but that memory is not very clear.
That is too bad you can't remember the rest of it. I have had some of those and considered bringing it up in a conversation with my mom but that might seem odd.

Reactions: Deleted member 46540
I was caught so many times as a kid haha

One time I remember asking my grandma if she would put me in a diaper because I wanted to know what it felt like and so she grabbed a diaper and preceded to put it on me. :) I was 6 I think and i remember running around the rest of the day in the diaper playing with my baby brother. I dont remember what my parents thought when they came to pick us up though..

Another time when I was probably 8 I thought I would be sneaky and wear nothing but a t shirt and a diaper I pilfered from somewhere out into our garage and get a drink from the fridge. I remember making it to the fridge when the garage lights came on and my dad asked me what I was doing.. luckily the cars blocked his view and i told him I was getting a water bottle but I was panicking because I had nothing to hide my diaper and couldn't very well walk in naked.. so I stood there and waited until I heard him say go to bed and shut the door.. I then booked it through the third car garage out the back door on the garage and ran to my window well to get back in my room... I have no idea if he actually saw me but it was close!

I have had so many close calls and straight out being caught stories I could go on for days! I always remember trying to hide the diapers and be careful but now i wish I'd taken more risks haha

Reactions: diaperfooties and Deleted member 46540
Bebezinho said:
I was caught so many times as a kid haha

One time I remember asking my grandma if she would put me in a diaper because I wanted to know what it felt like and so she grabbed a diaper and preceded to put it on me. :) I was 6 I think and i remember running around the rest of the day in the diaper playing with my baby brother. I dont remember what my parents thought when they came to pick us up though..

Another time when I was probably 8 I thought I would be sneaky and wear nothing but a t shirt and a diaper I pilfered from somewhere out into our garage and get a drink from the fridge. I remember making it to the fridge when the garage lights came on and my dad asked me what I was doing.. luckily the cars blocked his view and i told him I was getting a water bottle but I was panicking because I had nothing to hide my diaper and couldn't very well walk in naked.. so I stood there and waited until I heard him say go to bed and shut the door.. I then booked it through the third car garage out the back door on the garage and ran to my window well to get back in my room... I have no idea if he actually saw me but it was close!

I have had so many close calls and straight out being caught stories I could go on for days! I always remember trying to hide the diapers and be careful but now i wish I'd taken more risks haha
Would love to hear more of your stories some time. I have a few myself I have been wanting to tell.

angelicprince said:
Did u use it that night

My cousin and I joked around when I was 4 or 5. I remember trying to put plastic pants on top of the shorts I had on just for a laugh....they didn't fit. At that time it we were just kids being kids. I mean he tied a cloth diaper on his head and acted like a kung fu master or something.

Back