Cannot feel while wetting the diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

camelion

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have not been able to feel anything down there while wetting the diaper. Its not like I am incontinent but I cannot feel the pee flowing, its just my mind tells me I am peeing but I cannot feel it in my private part. But I can feel it while peeing on a toilet.
What is this and what do I do?

• Thinking
Reactions: Edgewater, Diprs2 and Jorelaxed
Try cloth diapers

Reactions: Ranma, Edgewater, Diprs2 and 2 others
to clarify you can't feel it coming out? You can't feel it on your skin after it comes out?

if it's the first then you should be seeing a doctor / urologist
i don't feel it coming out but can feel wetness on my skin right at the start but it wicks quickly into my diaper

what diaper are you using?

Reactions: Edgewater, Diprs2, Jorelaxed and 1 other person
SparkyDog said:
to clarify you can't feel it coming out? You can't feel it on your skin after it comes out?

if it's the first then you should be seeing a doctor / urologist
i don't feel it coming out but can feel wetness on my skin right at the start but it wicks quickly into my diaper

what diaper are you using?
I can feel it on my skin, but cannot feel pee coming out. I had mistakenly mentioned that I can feel pee coming out while I am on toilet, but I cant feel while peeing on toilet as well.

• Wow
Reactions: Edgewater, Diprs2, jamiejamie and 1 other person
camelion said:
I can feel it on my skin, but cannot feel pee coming out. I had mistakenly mentioned that I can feel pee coming out while I am on toilet, but I cant feel while peeing on toilet as well.
and is that a new thing or something you & your urologist have discussed?

Reactions: Edgewater and Diprs2
SparkyDog said:
and is that a new thing or something you & your urologist have discussed?
I have not gone to the urologist in my life but I dont know if this is just happened or if this happening since childhood.

• Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: Edgewater, Jorelaxed and Diprs2
Sometimes I can feel it when I pee but often the first I know is the warmth spreading through my nappy.

Reactions: Edgewater, Jorelaxed and Diprs2
camelion said:
I have not gone to the urologist in my life but I dont know if this is just happened or if this happening since childhood.
Talk to your doctor & get referred to a urologist

• Love
Reactions: Edgewater and Jorelaxed
My guess is the speed it’s flowing. Maybe if you’re just letting go in the diaper without forcing it out like you would in a toilet or urinal. The tip, where the pee comes out is most-likely pressed against some padding so it’s probably restricting the flow too, causing you to not feel fast-moving fluid.

• Love
Reactions: Edgewater
camelion said:
I have not been able to feel anything down there while wetting the diaper. Its not like I am incontinent but I cannot feel the pee flowing, its just my mind tells me I am peeing but I cannot feel it in my private part. But I can feel it while peeing on a toilet.
What is this and what do I do?
Could be a nerve sensory issue, reduced sensitivity?🤔

Reactions: Wetshisbed and Edgewater
As SparkyDog covered above:
"to clarify you can't feel it coming out? You can't feel it on your skin after it comes out?

if it's the first then you should be seeing a doctor / urologist"

And also Howwedoin stated:
"My guess is the speed it’s flowing. Maybe if you’re just letting go in the diaper without forcing it out like you would in a toilet or urinal. The tip, where the pee comes out is most-likely pressed against some padding so it’s probably restricting the flow too, causing you to not feel fast-moving fluid."

As Jorelaxed stated:
"Could be a nerve sensory issue, reduced sensitivity?"

The concern is that a change in flow rate and is most commonly noticed as not 'feeling' that flow or at least the developing wetness and/or warmth at or near the the end of your penis. As stated by just above, the change in nerve sensory or flow rate are items you want to be speaking to your urologist regarding and soon!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back