Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
In other words i wat to see if this cup can pass off as a regular plastic cup for a adult or as a novelty cup.image.jpgimage.jpg

So I asking if this cup would passibable for college and at home in front of my dad. What about the lid? What do you think about the lid and that passing as an ordinary cup?

- - - Updated - - -

My dad knows about my kids stuff but not my ABDL stuff. He thinks it's cute when I play with toys as long as I am not too young.

I think the cup would pass, but the lid changes it quite a lot.

Its not so much babyish, but you know it's definitely childish.

Like I said in your other post, It would be fine at home, but expect some resistance about it when using it at college.
Even if you do use some of the reasons/excuses I've posted before.

Well,

The cup would be fine without the nuby logo, people with kids will recognize it...

As for top, it's not an adult cup!

Now, if you spill a lot, or have a problem with dirt/dust in your glass...you can just say that it's a kid cup, but want it for those reasons!

Nope, thsts definiely a sippy cup

You should be alright, just try it out and see how it goes, theres nothing to be ashamed or worried about, worst case someone asks and you just say its your favorite cup. Lots of people would probably like it to be honest

No, that cup has Nuby lettered right on the side, anyone familiar with the brand which is most likely well known will know the origins of the cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back