Can I get goodnites in the uk?

ben0510

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
HI. I've read some good things about goodnites, and I think the xl size would fit me ok. only thing is I can't see them avaiable anywhere in the uk. and the shipping from us is untrue. so does any one know where I might get these in the uk? thanks.

Could be wrong- but aren’t they called Drynites in the UK?

But they don’t have the xl

Reactions: boredofwheelchair and 12srepaid
Peepeegirl said:
And Drynites don't always have all of the same features of Goodnites either.

Peepeegirl said:
any baby formula in bottle?

Thanks for all the replies. I did get some drynites size up 15yrs. they just about fit me and I wore them under my clothing. I wet them a few times and they were fine. but once I did a big flood, that was it. I ended up with a wet patch on my jeans! which is to be expected really, as they are not meant for adults.

ben0510 said:
Thanks for all the replies. I did get some drynites size up 15yrs. they just about fit me and I wore them under my clothing. I wet them a few times and they were fine. but once I did a big flood, that was it. I ended up with a wet patch on my jeans! which is to be expected really, as they are not meant for adults.
like to have seenthat spot!

Just had another thought that just occurred to me after seeing @lukas97's thread and poll which is you can order Goodnites XL on Amazon.com because Amazon ship them to the UK you can get a pack of 9 for approximately $21.09, still pricey though mind https://a.co/d/fWFhbwj.

If you already have a Amazon UK account you can log in using your details on Amazon .com

Back