Buying Fabine Diapers in USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Umlaut

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello! I'm looking to see if anyone knows of any stores in the US that have any stock of the Fabine Gold Max diapers? Used to get them from Wearing Clouds, but they are no longer stocking them.

If not in the USA, what is the most cost-effective way to get them from overseas?

Thanks!

From what I understand there is no cheap way of getting Fabine Diapers in The United States, but the cheapest is ordering directly from the company that makes them, but shipping is probably pretty expensive.

There's very little difference between fabine and the Inspire line, as far as fit and capacity are concerned, and Rearz is easier to order from than Buntewindel if you're in the USA. Try a bag of their Inspire+InControl.

bambinod said:
There's very little difference between fabine and the Inspire line, as far as fit and capacity are concerned, and Rearz is easier to order from than Buntewindel if you're in the USA. Try a bag of their Inspire+InControl.

There is a difference though in the feel of the plastic and crinkle. I just love how the Fabines FEEL. Both inside and out. I've been hard pressed to find another diaper with similar qualities.

Umlaut said:
There is a difference though in the feel of the plastic and crinkle. I just love how the Fabines FEEL. Both inside and out. I've been hard pressed to find another diaper with similar qualities.

They do seem to have one of the best feeling shells. As you said, they're both smooth and thick plastic. There are quite a few lightly textured plastic shells (like bambino) and smooth thin shells. (like crinklz)

It depends on the diaper you get. They, as well as DC, are sourced from the same manufacture and share several of the same ingredients. Most of the current available inventory from Rearz appears to use the plastic backing you're not interested in.. however, in the past they've had ones that use a similar softer PE that's the same weight and quality as the gold max.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back