Buying a potty seat

DiaperWuff93 said:
Ah, that's nice. I really wanna get one like that at some point. Though I did find this months back and maybe it could fit an adult's bottom.

nice and should fit:):)

I have this exact potty and I can say that as a female it works for #1 and #2 and will pretty much hold a full bladder’s worth. The only issue is that I’m roughly 230 pounds so the back two peg things with buckle under my weight and bend if my back is leaned too far back.

• Love
Reactions: milimetr75
BabyLily1997 said:
I have this exact potty and I can say that as a female it works for #1 and #2 and will pretty much hold a full bladder’s worth. The only issue is that I’m roughly 230 pounds so the back two peg things with buckle under my weight and bend if my back is leaned too far back.
That sucks. Since I’m about 159.6 lbs, would there be a problem with me using it due to my weight?

DiaperWuff93 said:
That sucks. Since I’m about 159.6 lbs, would there be a problem with me using it due to my weight?
I weigh 102 kg and weight is not a problem
you can see how my weight rests on the potty

Attachments

• WIN_20230804_23_36_39_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20230804_23_36_39_Pro.jpg
    387 KB · Views: 16
milimetr75 said:
I weigh 102 kg and weight is not a problem
you can see how my weight rests on the potty
That seems pretty helpful. 👍
Is it also better for me to sit on my potty chair (Once I have one) on the floor or up top like if it’s on a couch or actual chair?

DiaperWuff93 said:
That seems pretty helpful. 👍
Is it also better for me to sit on my potty chair (Once I have one) on the floor or up top like if it’s on a couch or actual chair?
better to sit on a chair or couch
and how on earth it sits in the letter W

milimetr75 said:
better to sit on a chair or couch
and how on earth it sits in the letter W
Ah, cause on the floor it might be uncomfortable?

DiaperWuff93 said:
Kinda forgot to ask, but what are some things I should know when I take the time to finally get my potty chair and once I start using it?
https://a.co/d/d2E1dUm
this one you chose. I think it will fit.
enjoy using your

DiaperWuff93 said:
For a while, I've been wanting to buy a potty seat (Particularly the Paw Patrol-themed ones), but I don't know if I can since I still live with my family and it could be embarrassing if they find it or know that I have one. What can I do to buy it and once I have the seat? What about after use and how should I disinfect it? I'm also 18, btw.
My mind wonders as to what you want to do with this seat. Disinfectant is easy. Bleach and warm water is the answer of most grandmas. If you want to buy one just check the baby section at your supermarket. If you can't find it there, your next best bet would be the internet. If you want discreet shipping id do Amazon. If you have siblings or if you parents cleaning the restroom i wouldn't keep your potty seat in you room. Mom or dad, possibly sister/brother might find it if you leave it. Also you have a high chance of getting caught if you try to sneak it in, could get caught in the hall way. If you mom is like mine good luck keeping secrets in your room. She will clean and find them hahaha. My mom may have caught me lol. best thing you could do Is find a abdl friend that will let you experiment at there expense or get a hotel. Otherwise the chance of getting caught gets to a level where likelihood of being caught is higher then acceptable by my personal standards.

Back