Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I prefer dry, but bulky…..any thoughts?

Reactions: Pampers4Ever, Andy86 and DLMunky
scottishnappyloverboy said:
I was sorta thinking about this recently. I used to love being cuddled by super thick padding obtained by adding pads, booster pads, double diapering, or a combination thereof. Now when I get the chance to wear I don't add any extra bulk, just a diaper, probably because I don't have the time to utilize all that extra absorbency & it would be wasted.

Reactions: tenanacious
If i am honest i am the opposite i love just a single padding and use it so it’s so squishy…. I find if I double diaper the first diaper can’t sag enough to keep absorbing so it leaks.

ICDiaperLover said:
If i am honest i am the opposite i love just a single padding and use it so it’s so squishy…. I find if I double diaper the first diaper can’t sag enough to keep absorbing so it leaks.
Do you poke holes in the shell of the inner diaper?

Yeah and tried cutting big slits too i just think a ABDL nappies and a booster are such a winning combo

• Love
Reactions: jamiejamie
Good quality diaper (Rearz Mega Inspire +) and a good thick booster (Rearz/InControl Overnight). You aren't walking your dog in these but they are a fantastic evening/overnight combo that can actually be used to capacity. Super thick and thirsty. If I have the rare chance to day wear (Very rarely) I like a good quality 'medium' diaper (InControl BeDry/Rearz Essentail), maybe with a normal booster like the InControl regular booster.

I know I sound like a Rearz fanboy but the truth is I live in Canada and many of the other popular products are either hard to get or more expensive. So I am just happy to have access to a top tier product.

Reactions: ICDiaperLover
I prefer a dry diaper as well. That's why I don't use it for its intended purpose. I just wear for comfort and fun. I like a thick diaper but don't dubule up on them. I like the rearz critter caboose for its bulkyness. (Not sure I spelled that right). But I like the SDK from ABU.COM that is a little thinner. O, hell I like diapers. 🤪

Reactions: ABDLlover
I wear thick and bulky nappies and plastic pants. They are never dry for long.

Reactions: Constantlydamp, ICDiaperLover, skylanderpamp and 1 other person
Tomtomthedl said:
I prefer a dry diaper as well. That's why I don't use it for its intended purpose. I just wear for comfort and fun. I like a thick diaper but don't dubule up on them. I like the rearz critter caboose for its bulkyness. (Not sure I spelled that right). But I like the SDK from ABU.COM that is a little thinner. O, hell I like diapers. 🤪
Well last night he was wearing his critter caboose and i bent him over the bed and spanked him as hard as i could until my hands hurt and it didn't even phase him. So i think they may be a little too thick. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: Tomtomthedl
Wetshisbed said:
I wear thick and bulky nappies and plastic pants. They are never dry for long.
Staying at home in a cloth prefold, a folded terry bath towel as a soaker, a folded terry hand towel as a liner, (2) Snappis, and a pair of wide crotch plastic pants with forward facing leg holes (it doesn’t get much thicker or bulky than this!) is more comfortable enough than the disposables, that I sometimes wear, that I believe it may be contributing to my agoraphobia. Fortunately I don’t have to leave home that often and most of my travels are predictable and able to be planned for ahead of time although it does tend to kill any spontaneity in my daily activities.

I definitely prefer being dry. I'm not IC l, I've been wet before but it's just not my vibe. I need my padding to be dry. Even though I don't use them for their intended function I still wear thick Seni Super Quatros and Abena M4. The thickness helps bring security and peace of mind which helps my anxiety. But yeah it's gotta be dry. Even on hot days making me sweat down there is too much moisture and makes me want to change into something clean and dry.

I like the bulk that the pee makes

I love bulky, also love bulky wet

Reactions: ICDiaperLover and Deleted member 39193
ICDiaperLover said:
Yeah and tried cutting big slits
Simply buy a steel pin wheel (Walmart ~$8). It has a small wheel on the handle. The wheel has a bunch of little pins. You roll it on something (like a plastic disposable diaper) and it punctures a million little holes. If you're using 2 disposable diapers the one you used with the pin wheel the inside diaper will leak.

I love big bulky thick diapers . I always buy a size up. They look humongous on me but love that hugging soft feeling though.

Back