Bulky feel & look

Lonerwithfeelings

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
It may have been asked before but I could find what I was looking for searching a few key words sooo.

What diaper would people recommend that once wet would be the bulkiest of thickest as in the biggest difference in size from unused to used.

For home use by the way.

What would you guys recommend? 😇

Cheers

While I can't be sure, I don't think that there is a significant difference between different brands of diapers in that way. I believe that the absorbing material, which is what matters here, is pretty much the same from brand to brand.
In your case, I would go for a very absorbant diaper (e.g. Rearz or Northshore), maybe add a couole of boosters and then wet a lot.

Reactions: Edgewater
I’d go cloth and use the Rearz Omutsu V2 and some plastic pants.

Out of the sposies I've worn, I think Crinklz swell up the most when wet, especially in the front. I think of it as a diaper boner.

Reactions: Nappyman87 and Edgewater
Tykables 'Tighty Whities' IIRC swell up considerably for me, they're very bulky when wet and (on me anyway) nice and snug fitting. They essentially 'hug' me in all the right places. Love em' :love:

Other nappies that swell up considerably are Crinklz and maybe the huge Rearz 10,000ml nappies. Rearz Barn Animal themed nappies swell up quite nicely IIRC.

Reactions: Edgewater and theancientmariner
I'm not abdl. I'm IC so I prefer to stay on the down low. As for having my diaper, if it's wet it will always feel heavier. So it becomes more bulky. I typically wear an Abena (plastic back) and often add a Tranquility topliner contour booster. It works great when I'm out for longer period of time. But certainly they might feel heavier when wet. Even if really wet and feeling the bulk, I usually hide it by appropriate clothing.

Rearz diapers swell up pretty nice when full, also Crinkles do too. They swell up more than any other abdl diaper I've noticed. It's all in the sap/pulp ratio in the diaper itself. Tykables diapers get really thick too. All these are thick enough diapers, but once you start throwing in boosters, they get even thicker. I personally prefer Luvs and Pampers as boosters, but you can use any booster source you want. I like baby diapers a lot because of how much they swell, and also the way they smell too.

Reactions: Tigondegra and Edgewater
CrossfireHurricane said:
I'm not abdl. I'm IC so I prefer to stay on the down low. As for having my diaper, if it's wet it will always feel heavier. So it becomes more bulky. I typically wear an Abena (plastic back) and often add a Tranquility topliner contour booster. It works great when I'm out for longer period of time. But certainly they might feel heavier when wet. Even if really wet and feeling the bulk, I usually hide it by appropriate clothing.
As above, I am U-IC and tend to target diapers that do not greatly expand.

I guess you would want to look at the ultra high volume diapers, using ultra high amounts of SAP!

I can second the above threads that say the crinklz swell like crazy. In fact, I found them to be a little much when they got swollen like that and have switched to other brands at this point

• Wow
Reactions: theancientmariner
Back