diaperfooties

🍼
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
I want to buy some bubble bath to indulge my little side it does not have to be one for kids per say I want something that smells good.

What bubble bath do you use or recommend?

Reactions: JaysonTheRegressor
I use a paw patrol bubble bath solution called pup pup berry and can confirm it smells awesome and has good bubbles

Reactions: diaperfooties
I have a couple of different kinds but my favorite is Mr. Bubble. It smells the same as it did when I was a little kid. Johnson and johnson bubble bath is nice too and it leaves your skin super soft.

Reactions: Sheepies and diaperfooties
LittleAndrea said:
I have a couple of different kinds but my favorite is Mr. Bubble. It smells the same as it did when I was a little kid. Johnson and johnson bubble bath is nice too and it leaves your skin super soft.
I remember Mr bubbles I will have to give both of those a try.

Oh yes I am all about Mr Bubble! Their bath crackles are very fun too. So worth a try.

I order some Mr bubbles two 32 oz bottles so should last me a very long time.

Reactions: LittleAndrea
diaperfooties said:
I order some Mr bubbles two 32 oz bottles so should last me a very long time.
Just so you know, through my experience, use about twice what it tells you to for a lot of bubbles. If you use the recommended amount all of the bubbles are gone in about 15 minutes.

Reactions: diaperfooties
I really like taking bubble baths.
I actually use baby products for my hygiene all the time (they are a lot healthier then adult products), mostly from Johnson's and Aveeno baby. For soap I use Johnson's bedtime and Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Bath, for shampoo Johnson's Calming Shampoo and for bubbles I use Johnson's Bedtime Bubble Bath adding a few drops of Aloe & Vitamin E oil . After bath I apply Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Moisturizing Lotion.
After all that, my skin feels smooth as a baby, and smells like heaven.
The downside is it's pretty expensive, but I usually wait for a sale and then buy quantity.

• Love
Reactions: crooke3 and diaperfooties
LittleAndrea said:
Just so you know, through my experience, use about twice what it tells you to for a lot of bubbles. If you use the recommended amount all of the bubbles are gone in about 15 minutes.
Thank you for the advice I will for sure

luvsboy10 said:
The downside is it's pretty expensive, but I usually wait for a sale and then buy quantity.
I get the Johnson and Johnson bedtime products on Amazon, they are I think 32 oz (They are HUGE pump bottles.) They are also super reasonable when I buy them that way. Don't know about aveno though.

LittleAndrea said:
I get the Johnson and Johnson bedtime products on Amazon, they are I think 32 oz (They are HUGE pump bottles.) They are also super reasonable when I buy them that way. Don't know about aveno though.
I don't live in the US so buying soaps from Amazon is not worth it due to high delivery rates.
You should try Aveeno lavender & vanilla scented creem and soap, smells and feels awesome.

Reactions: LittleAndrea
Back