Brought up not to waste

Status
Not open for further replies.

troubleboi

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I've managed to get sick today. :( which I'm sure will be fine with couple of days rest. Anyway apart from coming home early from work. It also a good excuse to put a nappy on.

Anyway as I am vomiting I have got pretty dehydrated, and it made me thing that I hate wasting thing, be it food (hate throwing away spoiled food) or anything else, so for me unused nappy (number 1) is a waste and I feel disappoint if it not that wet. I know I could probably take off and put on again later but that just does really seem option for me

Wonder if anyone else is like this? On a positive note my purge cycles have always mean putting in storage rather that get rid of it them.

I'm kind of the same way. I've never been able to understand even HOW the average family can throw away literally thousands of dollars in food each year (up to 25% of all food purchased even).

yeah it not good for dieting though, makes portion size important otherwise eat too much

Reusable cloth diapers might be more up your alley in that case.

troubleboi said:
I've managed to get sick today. :( which I'm sure will be fine with couple of days rest. Anyway apart from coming home early from work. It also a good excuse to put a nappy on.

Anyway as I am vomiting I have got pretty dehydrated, and it made me thing that I hate wasting thing, be it food (hate throwing away spoiled food) or anything else, so for me unused nappy (number 1) is a waste and I feel disappoint if it not that wet. I know I could probably take off and put on again later but that just does really seem option for me

Wonder if anyone else is like this? On a positive note my purge cycles have always mean putting in storage rather that get rid of it them.

Thats generally what I'm like. Its a bother for me mostly cause its money that went into what is essentially disposable underwear so I feel if its not used and thrown away it was just a waste of my money, I'd go with ClickyKeys though if its really a problem in the long run and maybe invest in re-usable cloth diapers.

so did you get sick from spoiled food? Why are you evening putting on the diaper if you aren't planing to use it?

Noodle said:
Its a bother for me mostly cause its money that went into what is essentially disposable underwear

https://www.meundies.com

yeah, that's a thing now I guess. I'll stick with the absorbent variety, thanks.

rennecfox said:
so did you get sick from spoiled food? Why are you evening putting on the diaper if you aren't planing to use it?

I think it is food related, some kind of food poisoning, but not because i am unsafe with food, i always throw away spoiled food, I generally try to avoid getting to point of having spoiled food in the house, in the first place. I wanted to wear a diaper as a comfort thing (more of a psychiatric comfort). It ended up being useful wearing as having been having "sharts" the last couple of days.

I have tried cloth ones before, but they just don't feel the same for me, so i would rather stick with disposables & generally i happy that. I not really a high user

troubleboi said:
I think it is food related, some kind of food poisoning, but not because i am unsafe with food, i always throw away spoiled food, I generally try to avoid getting to point of having spoiled food in the house, in the first place. I wanted to wear a diaper as a comfort thing (more of a psychiatric comfort). It ended up being useful wearing as having been having "sharts" the last couple of days.

I have tried cloth ones before, but they just don't feel the same for me, so i would rather stick with disposables & generally i happy that. I not really a high user

Nothing wrong with wanting to fully use them if you feel it would be a waste but I would say that you should probably consider when youre gonna wear one since if you feel itll have to come off cause of something that came up, like that you should hopefully minimize the # of diapers you wear/use.

Noodle said:
Nothing wrong with wanting to fully use them if you feel it would be a waste but I would say that you should probably consider when youre gonna wear one since if you feel itll have to come off cause of something that came up, like that you should hopefully minimize the # of diapers you wear/use.

Yes, i generally do that at the moment, i only wear if i know i got enough time to enjoy them, at the moment i generally wear in the evening, as my partner not into them, i don't wear to bed. So if i don't put on earlier enough in the evening i just skip. At the moment i been wearing a lot, but i probably normally only wear 4-5 times month

My approach to the waste issue is to scrutinize the notion that I'm wasting. A human alive uses resources. The most valuable resource is time. Sometimes one trades one resource for another, e.g. save time by using more gasoline, or save time by wasting a little food and not eating every last bit. Even growing food wastes a big part of the plant, which doesn't get eaten. And food distribution results in throwing some away.

The result of my thought experiments on this show that there is no clear line between waste and use. If you're gaining something emotionally or growth-wise from diapers or food or whatever, it's using it not wasting it.

If one takes the waste idea to its conclusion, it's that humans are a waste. I think the idea is waste, and needs to be binned. The notion is self-contradictory.

Conservation, on the other hand, is great. Not the environmentalist kind, but the general optimization of use of things, where it's beneficial. If you can use one diaper and get the same general benefit as two, then use one. If you don't need a lot of food one day, then go without eating a lot of food.

Prairie said:
Even growing food wastes a big part of the plant, which doesn't get eaten.

The organic matter left over from growing a crop helps build up the soil and helps to fertilize it for the next crop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back