Bristol

simplydip

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
Does anyone know any abdl shops in bristol,england?

Reactions: Coffeeman229
As in physical shops? Not off the top of my head.

The only places I’m aware of are online via ABU or NRU and getting stuff delivered or going to collect it. For onesies too you’ve got ODU but that’s also ordered online.

Amazon has some stuff too but they don’t always box discreetly.

BenNevis said:
As in physical shops? Not off the top of my head.

The only places I’m aware of are online via ABU or NRU and getting stuff delivered or going to collect it. For onesies too you’ve got ODU but that’s also ordered online.

Amazon has some stuff too but they don’t always box discreetly.
Ah see yh thats boring😂 i want to go and get some in a shop🤪

Not a abdl shop. But there is an incontinence shop in Yate that sells tena nappies. It’s called Pearce bros.

Resurrecting this thread because I've been thinking about this recently. The shop in Yate doesn't carry tena as far as I'm aware. They have attends which are cloth backed.

It's one thing I really miss being able to buy from shops. 10 years ago I used to have a job where I was on the road a lot. It was always fun to dip into different pharmacies or mobility shops to see what you could find. What seems really crazy is you could buy Tena Slip from Asda and they were plastic backed.

Now there is just nothing. I think the last score was a pharmacy in Bath a few years ago. They had the last of the Tena Slip before they changed them to cloth backed. I've never seen anywhere stock Active Fit since then. Even the bigger mobility shops, it's just rows and rows of cloth backed.

The selection of ABDL has never been better but I miss the spontaneous finds and the thrill of buying them. Even the NRU physical store closed up.

hailstorm said:
Resurrecting this thread because I've been thinking about this recently. The shop in Yate doesn't carry tena as far as I'm aware. They have attends which are cloth backed.

It's one thing I really miss being able to buy from shops. 10 years ago I used to have a job where I was on the road a lot. It was always fun to dip into different pharmacies or mobility shops to see what you could find. What seems really crazy is you could buy Tena Slip from Asda and they were plastic backed.

Now there is just nothing. I think the last score was a pharmacy in Bath a few years ago. They had the last of the Tena Slip before they changed them to cloth backed. I've never seen anywhere stock Active Fit since then. Even the bigger mobility shops, it's just rows and rows of cloth backed.

The selection of ABDL has never been better but I miss the spontaneous finds and the thrill of buying them. Even the NRU physical store closed up.

I used to live in Bath - the entire BANES/Bristol/Somerset region is dreadful for accessing quality adult nappies in physical mobility shops. Infact, I cannot even think of a shop anywhere in the region that sells plastic backed nappies anymore.

I have an ABDL friend who works in a mobility shop in the midlands and the majority of the decision making regarding what brand of incontinence nappies to stock is around % profit margin. ID and Lille apparently have the largest margins….no surprise given how poor quality the products are.

Reactions: hailstorm
I only order medical nappies. There is Dorset medical supplies in Dorset you can order from and pick up in person and they have a wide range of plastic backed nappies in stock. I order mine online as I always tend to spend over £120 and its free delivery at that point and it's always next day delivery during the week. I love DryLife slips supers. They are £30 a case at Dorset Nursing, at NRU they are £40 a case,

Back