• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Brett

brettyb123

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hey Guys- I never post anything… ever! So I decided to post. I’m from Atlanta, GA and I’m an ABDL. I’m looking to meet normal people who aren’t completely obsessed with dips, but we have this in common. Lol! Feel free to reach out if you are around 27-47 years old(I’m 37) and have a level head on your shoulders! Reach out and let’s grab a beer.

Brett

Reactions: JunkyardDog1
Welcome and enjoy

Reactions: brettyb123
Hi and welcome. I think this is probably the most reasonable AB/DL site so you should feel comfortable.

Welcome to the community Brett.
I would happily go drink a beer.
However, i dont live even close so i'll have to pass.

Hello and welcome aboard!

brettyb123 said:
Hey Guys- I never post anything… ever! So I decided to post. I’m from Atlanta, GA and I’m an ABDL. I’m looking to meet normal people who aren’t completely obsessed with dips, but we have this in common. Lol! Feel free to reach out if you are around 27-47 years old(I’m 37) and have a level head on your shoulders! Reach out and let’s grab a beer.

Brett
Hello Brett, welcome here

Hi and Welcome

Back