Breast forms

Diaper44

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
What’s the best breast forms to wear with a 40a bra. So many to choose from it’s making me want all of them.

I use knee high socks with rice or small beans. You can create a custom form fitting insert that costs almost nothing.

Reactions: Luvshugs and Diaper44
Seasonedcitizen said:
I use knee high socks with rice or small beans. You can create a custom form fitting insert that costs almost nothing.
I have done that before and it’s something I would use again but I’m obsessed with my boobs so I’d like to try and get them looking stunning

Should avoid trying to fill perfectly round symmetrical orbs - - - that is not really so much natural

Diaper44 has the right concept of filling the bra forms with weighted rice bean pouches or other dense material
(maybe a jello gelatin like substance) that has the feel of the unsupported breast in filling the shape of the bra interior.
Something with a jiggle factor - that perhaps bounces around supported only by the bra itself.
Think why silicon forms are inserted into the breast to augment and simulate those features -
only doing this on a non surgical external basis.

Viva -la almost natural in form function and action

Reactions: Diaper44
I have Aphrodite forms in size small and I am between a 40 A and 40 B with them on. They are self adhesive, and can also be applied with medical adhesive so no bra or cami needed to hold them on. Also they are makeup friendly if you want to blend and show cleavage. Their new "Hera" forms I would consider the "best" as they are even softer and more natural feeling, but they are $700 and up for a pair (the Aphrodite set is a bit over $400) Still cheaper than hormones and surgery though.

I also have their secret breast enhancers (less than an AA cup but they FEEL like a full set all day at work) , Nikki hips, Jolie thighs (also self adhesive and attachable), and a set of Amoena/Amolux Diamond forms.

It all comes from the breastformstore.com I wanted 40A for a size, but really what that entails is a fairly wide and large form without a significant projection and nobody seems to make exactly that. The smaller forms end up looking like little bumps on a big chest.

The Aphrodite forms are semi-solid with NIPS that just won't shut up. They have a very natural breast shape, decent jiggle, but although soft feel "fake" when squeezing.

The Amolux forms are more rounded to fit into bras better. They have no nipples, so appear smoothed by a t-shirt bra all the time.
They feel much more real as they are a thin skin over liquid silicone. Jiggle and bounce are plentiful.

I wear the Aphrodite forms the most. I am self conscious of the nipples more than the fact that I suddenly have breasts when I wear them. I prefer their more natural shape and flattering silouette to the Amolux's silky softness. Again, the Really really expensive Hera forms combine the best of both, and might be truly the "best".

Attachments

• PXL_20221115_012314121.jpg
    PXL_20221115_012314121.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 37
  • PXL_20221115_013132524.jpg
    PXL_20221115_013132524.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 37
  • 16685804005828029232662888136054.jpg
    16685804005828029232662888136054.jpg
    912.7 KB · Views: 36
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Diaper44
GatoChihuahua said:
I have Aphrodite forms in size small and I am between a 40 A and 40 B with them on. They are self adhesive, and can also be applied with medical adhesive so no bra or cami needed to hold them on. Also they are makeup friendly if you want to blend and show cleavage. Their new "Hera" forms I would consider the "best" as they are even softer and more natural feeling, but they are $700 and up for a pair (the Aphrodite set is a bit over $400) Still cheaper than hormones and surgery though.

I also have their secret breast enhancers (less than an AA cup but they FEEL like a full set all day at work) , Nikki hips, Jolie thighs (also self adhesive and attachable), and a set of Amoena/Amolux Diamond forms.

It all comes from the breastformstore.com I wanted 40A for a size, but really what that entails is a fairly wide and large form without a significant projection and nobody seems to make exactly that. The smaller forms end up looking like little bumps on a big chest.

The Aphrodite forms are semi-solid with NIPS that just won't shut up. They have a very natural breast shape, decent jiggle, but although soft feel "fake" when squeezing.

The Amolux forms are more rounded to fit into bras better. They have no nipples, so appear smoothed by a t-shirt bra all the time.
They feel much more real as they are a thin skin over liquid silicone. Jiggle and bounce are plentiful.

I wear the Aphrodite forms the most. I am self conscious of the nipples more than the fact that I suddenly have breasts when I wear them. I prefer their more natural shape and flattering silouette to the Amolux's silky softness. Again, the Really really expensive Hera forms combine the best of both, and might be truly the "best".
Oh wow your boobs are beautiful. Them breast forms work really well

Reactions: GatoChihuahua
Those are the Aphrodite forms. They are pictured at the top in the photo that shows all theee sets together. I have had too many sets to count over the years. Most were terrible quality, and screamed "novelty". I feel like I finally can stop endlessly searching and just be me.

Being a bit chesty, I think I'd fill a 40A naturally, but I've never found a cup that size, the closest I've seen is a 38B. The only 40A bras I've even seen online are for post-op women after breast reductions, which doesn't feel morally right for me to buy.
But if you've got a 40A bra already, good on you! I'd suggest playing with your nipples - it might encourage them to bud a bit more and if it doesn't, you'll still have great fun!

I'm not really certain an A cup is worth spending the money on with regard to forms. They make silicone inserts that would likely accomplish the same thing for less money. However, if you do want forms, I suggest the teardrop style over the triangle forms. I purchased the triangle forms first in a DD cup. I got looking at the specs one day and the triangle forms had a thicker (front to back) measurement than the triangle forms which gives more definition to my "boobs." Another thing you should consider is whether or not you want forms with nipples. To me, that's a no brainer. Of course we want nipples on our boobs. What's the point of boobs without them? Everything I've mentioned is readily available on Amazon.

In response to the above post, you can purchase lace bralettes that will allow any cup size forms to be worn. I have a collection of NOBO lace bralettes I purchased at Walmart for right at $10.00 each.

Last edited:
Back