Boxers over pull-ups?

Pino said:
I do use "Protechdry" pants and "Adjust4you", both special underwear for UIC.

The Protechdry is able to absorb up 200ml of fluid "build-in", but i do wear Attends Pull-Ons 8 below them, or some Molicare Premium Elastic, both are covered completely.

Bhe Adjust4you is cut to be able to cover a big diaper and has got a protections layer in the crotch to prevent small leaks.
Hi Pino, I would like to share the good experiences. I deal with the light bedwetting since this April (I am 31) and usually I wear the PROTECHDRY boxer shorts with the TENA Men pad (level 2) to bed and it works great.

This week I was forced to use pull-ups (TENA Pants Plus "M") and because I don't like the ruffled style of the pull-up, I covered them by the PROTECHDRY too. They eliminate the rustling and help if you wet while the side-sleeping.

I like to wear boxers over any nappy that I wear

I wear regaler underwear over my diapers and if I leak I put on a cloth diaper over my diaper

I wear padded washable inco pants over my nappies.

I wear AussieBum Surfmesh underwear, they cover a pull up amazingly, but are breathable material.

aussiebum.com/men/underwear

So since I started this thread almost 2 months ago. I switched to Tena men’s super, the white and gray striped ones. They have a better fit than where I started. I was also getting hot with 2 PR underwear on so after wearing a just a pull-up on weekends etc. I been in just a pull-up under jeans at work.
It’s more comfortable and working for me at the moment.
Thanks for all the advice!!

Reactions: KnappFlannel
I'm late to the party as usual, but just wanted to add I've been very happy with the Fruit of the Loom micro-stretch trunk briefs over pullups.

A lot less heat buildup for me than typical boxer briefs, and compression fit helps keep the pullup from shifting around too much.

Screenshot_20230815-112828.png

Reactions: iatec779
Back