Box

qwertyqwerty

Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
Can I keep a package of diapers in a sealed box for a year? What I mean is never open the package after delivery…

yes, they should be very shelf stable

Reactions: TigerDL and littledreamers333
yes you can
Diapers sealed will last a long time
takes few years for diaper sticky tab glue to break down & for diapers to absorb moisture from the air

Absolutely, I have some favourites that have been perfect even after 5 years. It’s just important to store them really well. Consistent temperatures and I guess away from light and any dampness or humidity.

Like lots of things, keep them dry ( well while in storage!) cool, and out of the light and you will be fine. UV light can destroy things long term so in a cardboard box will work well.

I have many packs of diapers that are well over 3 years old and some older. I have never had an issue with old diapers breaking down even if the package is open. It basically comes down to where and how they are stored.

qwertyqwerty said:
Can I keep a package of diapers in a sealed box for a year? What I mean is never open the package after delivery…
You could if you have enough will-power not to be tempted to open the box and take one out to wear!

I don’t know….can you?

Your concise, but slightly mysterious heading for this post peaked my curiosity so I had to investigate to get more context.

Last edited:
Back