Borderlands 3 PC players?

southeastlittle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I'm a die-hard Borderlands fan and play on PC. If anyone wants to play sometime, let me know! I play on Mayhem 10 and have two characters at max level with lots of Legendaries to give away.

I have BL3. I'm on Epic Games. Maybe I can download it again? I haven't played it for quite some time. I bought it on launch. I have the beast master class. Fl4K I think? I've been playing BL2 as Gaige the mechromancer, and love her Deathtrap. The BL3 beast maker just doesn't match up to her, and her chaos.

Reactions: southeastlittle
theancientmariner said:
I have BL3. I'm on Epic Games. Maybe I can download it again? I haven't played it for quite some time. I bought it on launch. I have the beast master class. Fl4K I think? I've been playing BL2 as Gaige the mechromancer, and love her Deathtrap. The BL3 beast maker just doesn't match up to her, and her chaos.
You should! I'm playing as Zane, and I have a beastmaster too but never really got into that one. I beat the game 3 or so times and am now just running around trying to find easter eggs, doing Takedowns or other challenges

Reactions: lillen
southeastlittle said:
You should! I'm playing as Zane, and I have a beastmaster too but never really got into that one. I beat the game 3 or so times and am now just running around trying to find easter eggs, doing Takedowns or other challenges
Sounded fun, love to try it out! What Regen are you in ? I'm in Europe (Sweden) just thinking about the ping 😃

I used to play until they got all nerf happy. Permabanned them now. 😩

The first 3 months of BL3 launch its like they just watched the trending BL3 things on YT every week and nefted exactly those things the next week. Rinse repeat weekly. I can't stand developers with a insatiable god complex that don't want you to have fun, are always nerfing, and act like you have to do things they way they envisioned, eg slow and tedious.

Last edited:
Reactions: lillen
LittleAndAlone said:
I used to play until they got all nerf happy. Permabanned them now. 😩

The first 3 months of BL3 launch its like they jist watched the trending BL3 things on YT every week and nefted exactly those things the next week. Rinse repeat weekly.
That sucks! 😞

lillen said:
That sucks! 😞
I can't stand developers with a god complex that can't stop messing with a game. Wait until people put 100s of hours farming gear and builds then go nerf it all and take it away repeatedly.

So I stopped playing any games with any kind of online connectivity or sign in.

It's a shame cause I really loved BL.

Last edited:
LittleAndAlone said:
I can't stand developers with a god complex that can't stop messing with a game. Wait until people put 100s of hours farming gear and builds then go nerf it all and take it away.

So I stopped playing any games with any kind of online connectivity or sign in.
Well I agree, one thing if it's an early access game, it's going to be changed alot. But if its an fully launched game... That's just wrong 😞 if it's not a bug...

And what's thrive all the always online singel player games... (That you can't play offline) That's stupid 😮‍💨

lillen said:
Sounded fun, love to try it out! What Regen are you in ? I'm in Europe (Sweden) just thinking about the ping 😃
I'm in the US so the ping might be a bit high, but at the very least I could give you lots of legendaries and Iridium.

lillen said:
Well I agree, one thing if it's an early access game, it's going to be changed alot. But if its an fully launched game... That's just wrong 😞 if it's not a bug...

And what's thrive all the always online singel player games... (That you can't play offline) That's stupid 😮‍💨
BL is a single player or coop only game where the whole point is that you're a powerful legendary vault hunter single handedly destroying hordes of bad guys. It's the last kind of game that needs players' end game gear and skills nerfed repeatedly. Just don't get it.

Last edited:
Reactions: southeastlittle and lillen
southeastlittle said:
I'm in the US so the ping might be a bit high, but at the very least I could give you lots of legendaries and Iridium.
Haven't bought it yet. And if I do buy it, I likt the challenge 😄 like to play co-op but don't want any legendary weapons... Wel not to start thrive at least 😄

Reactions: southeastlittle and LittleAndAlone
southeastlittle said:
I'm a die-hard Borderlands fan and play on PC. If anyone wants to play sometime, let me know! I play on Mayhem 10 and have two characters at max level with lots of Legendaries to give away.
I have BL 2, 3, and the "pre-sequel" in my Epic library, but have not yet played any of them...

Back