Books + Diapers Giveaway! (Ends 05/10/17)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id love to read this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in!!

kik91 said:
No rules, you posting (which you did) and you'll have a number :) No geographic restrictions :)

Does every post have a chance? or is it 1 chance per person? Am I #34, #36, & #?, or just #34?

Shmedlheimer said:
Does every post have a chance? or is it 1 chance per person? Am I #34, #36, & #?, or just #34?

Just one per person, your first post!

Shmedlheimer said:

Nice try heheh [emoji57]

Winners Announced

:cool:

Okay so this is how it was handled! I assigned you all a number. This is your number:

Capture.JPG

Then I choose a random number using Google Number Generator.

The first number is our BIG WINNER:

winner 1.JPG

The second number is our second place:

winner 2.jpg

NOTE: I didn't look at the list when I was picking up numbers! So it was completely random!

UPDATE:

dogboy has honestly said that he'd like to forfeit the prize so I chose another winner! Which was *drumroll¨...

NUMBER 4!!!

Congrats to our winners and I'll contact you shortly!!

Last edited:
Woooo! You doing more of these give aways? [emoji4]

Aww and here I thought I won cause my post is quite literally post #7 ... but I guess you meant posts after your post. XD

If my economy allows it, I'll try to do another give away in a couple of months. Thanks for everyone who participated!!

kik91 said:
If my economy allows it, I'll try to do another give away in a couple of months. Thanks for everyone who participated!!

Sure, but now I am bitter due to the whole #7 thing XD.

Even Shmedlheimer thought the same thing since the numbers he listed are the numbers of his actual forum post. You also didn't correct him on that either.

MarchinBunny said:
Sure, but now I am bitter due to the whole #7 thing XD.

Even Shmedlheimer thought the same thing since the numbers he listed are the numbers of his actual forum post. You also didn't correct him on that either.

Alright, MarchinBunny does have a valid point. So this is what I'm going to do. I'm not going to be unfair so I'd rather be fair to everyone. SO this is what I'm going to do.

If you were part of the giveaway, you've earned yourself the digital copies of the book! And next giveway, I promise that I will use the number assigned in ADISC. Does that sounds fair? So guys, PM me!

kik91 said:

Yippeeee [emoji13][emoji13][emoji13]

Seems I did not make it on the list. That hurts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back