Bodysuit for Incontinence

iatec779

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I recently went on a long trip with family across the country, 2 days driving all day each way. Due to restroom access being unavailable quickly, I wore a diaper all day each day in the car with some UA compression shorts over it. Then regular shorts over that of course.
It went pretty well but when we would stop, the compression shorts would slide down in the back cause if the slick diaper plastic. My shirt was long and still cover it but my diaper was defiantly out every time I would reach back there. I was constantly pulling them up when no one looking and paranoid my diaper was showing out my shirt.
Anyway, we have another long trip next month and I’m really thinking about trying a bodysuit that snaps in the crotch. It kinda makes sense as it would keep things hidden well but I’m not sure I’m mentally prepared to try it through as unlike a lot of people here, I prefer to not wear diapers and what goes with it.
Anyone that’s really incontinent try these? How did you get past the mental, I’m wearing a baby like body suit thing? Is it possible at all to pee in a toilet with it on? Every time we stop, I always rush to the restroom to pee what I can in the toilet. I could make it till about 2-4 pm until i needed a change.
Even if I decide to try one, I’m scared what my wife will think even though she has accepted the rest of this, along with washing PUL pants etc. well. Maybe not a big deal, Just in my head I guess.

Reactions: Angelapinks and Diprs2
You tell yourself that you need it for practical reasons, and you accept that, yes, there are similar garments that are used for infants. From the practical perspective, they help prevent the exposure that you discussed, but a properly sized body suit till also help support your diaper. If I don’t wear one, I’m constantly pulling up my diaper.

Can you still use the toilet? Yes, just use a stall because you’ll have to snap it closed when you’re done, and that can be a little awkward, especially if you’ve got a belly like me.

Reactions: Diprs2 and iatec779
Well - I can tell you only from my experiance, that I don‘t like such things. My experiance is, that compression shorts does not work very well if you loose greater amounts because the fluid is often not absorbed fast enough and then leaks happen much faster. Moreover it‘s is even worse while sitting. When I travel by the car I usually wear just the diaper and some shorts or a jeans over it. As long as you don‘t use these extra heave night diapers this works perfect and you can flip the top of the diaper if it is to long so every thing is hidden by the Jeans.

More over frequent changes are normaly a better idea then wearing the wet stuff for hours. I use just „normal“ diapers (Tena Flex Super) and they work fine for me. They have also a pretty low cut, so that nothing looks out of the pant.

Last edited:
AlbertPotato said:
You tell yourself that you need it for practical reasons, and you accept that, yes, there are similar garments that are used for infants. From the practical perspective, they help prevent the exposure that you discussed, but a properly sized body suit till also help support your diaper. If I don’t wear one, I’m constantly pulling up my diaper.

Can you still use the toilet? Yes, just use a stall because you’ll have to snap it closed when you’re done, and that can be a little awkward, especially if you’ve got a belly like me.
Yea I guess kind of the same feelings when I decided to wear a diaper cause I had to.
When I search them that fit me online many are aimed to that abdl community but I did find a couple that are just solid black or white.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Deleted member 69192
There are a number of vendors that make them, specifically fitted for a diaper.

Many of them are printed for ABDL, but there are also many options that are single color or plain. I have a number of plain, white ones. When I need to be very active, and I am also wearing, I will typically wear one and it does a good job at concealment, and also keeping the diaper in a good place.

I have noticed that absorbency goes down just a little bit, I believe because of how it is pushing against the diaper..

Most will call it a onesie. ABU, Rearz, Tykables, OnesieDownunder are all businesses that I have personally purchased from, and had good experiences for regarding this clothing.

Reactions: Diprs2, wetgraham and iatec779
aberrantlyme said:
There are a number of vendors that make them, specifically fitted for a diaper.

Many of them are printed for ABDL, but there are also many options that are single color or plain. I have a number of plain, white ones. When I need to be very active, and I am also wearing, I will typically wear one and it does a good job at concealment, and also keeping the diaper in a good place.

I have noticed that absorbency goes down just a little bit, I believe because of how it is pushing against the diaper..

Most will call it a onesie. ABU, Rearz, Tykables, OnesieDownunder are all businesses that I have personally purchased from, and had good experiences for regarding this clothing.
Thanks I’ll take a look

iatec779 said:
Yea I guess kind of the same feelings when I decided to wear a diaper cause I had to.
When I search them that fit me online many are aimed to that abdl community but I did find a couple that are just solid black or white.
InContol makes one that is labeled on their site as “organic cotton”. It’s a solid charcoal color, and they’re great. They shrink quite a bit, but that helps with keeping everything in place. The snaps are also pretty strong. Good luck!

AlbertPotato said:
InContol makes one that is labeled on their site as “organic cotton”. It’s a solid charcoal color, and they’re great. They shrink quite a bit, but that helps with keeping everything in place. The snaps are also pretty strong. Good luck!
I check into them. I like incontrols other products

I wear bodysuits (or onesies) all the time, never have a problem with my nappies showing as all that ever can be seen is more of the suit material even when bending down.
Right now I have a plain black long sleeve onesie on, with black panty hose (or leggings?) that I wore today (with compression pants), under my normal male clothing of trousers, long sleeve shirt and jacket, when I went out for lunch, (now after 1:49AM here and past my bed time).

By the way it is a cold winter here in Australia, but even in summer all people can ever see is a T shirt and jeans, never a nappy !

I soon got used to wearing bodysuits as normal shirts, just as you get used to wearing diapers as everyday underwear @iatec779 all the best to you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diprs2 and Constantlydamp
Happy2BeInNappies2 said:
I wear bodysuits (or onesies) all the time, never have a problem with my nappies showing as all that ever can be seen is more of the suit material even when bending down.
Right now I have a plain black long sleeve onesie on, with black panty hose (or leggings?) that I wore today (with compression pants), under my normal male clothing of trousers, long sleeve shirt and jacket, when I went out for lunch, (now after 1:49AM here and past my bed time).

By the way it is a cold winter here in Australia, but even in summer all people can ever see is a T shirt and jeans, never a nappy !

I soon got used to wearing bodysuits as normal shirts, just as you get used to wearing diapers as everyday underwear @iatec779 all the best to you.
Thanks for your input!
Btw, it’s like 90 degrees here in parts of USA so all those long clothes made me sweat just thinking about it lol

Reactions: Diprs2, Happy2BeInNappies2 and bdale
iatec779 said:
Anyway, we have another long trip next month and I’m really thinking about trying a bodysuit that snaps in the crotch. It kinda makes sense as it would keep things hidden well but I’m not sure I’m mentally prepared to try it through as unlike a lot of people here, I prefer to not wear diapers and what goes with it.
Anyone that’s really incontinent try these? ... Is it possible at all to pee in a toilet with it on? Every time we stop, I always rush to the restroom to pee what I can in the toilet. I could make it till about 2-4 pm until i needed a change.
The last long trip and back I made last year, I wore jeans and an extra long T-shirt. I now have onsies and might wear them this time. But there are two big negatives:
  1. extra hot because of the extra layer
  2. the hassle and need to make sure the onsie is out of the way of the toilet when you use it (I once got diarrhea all over the tail due to my carelessness!)
Even if I decide to try one, I’m scared what my wife will think even though she has accepted the rest of this, along with washing PUL pants etc. well. Maybe not a big deal, Just in my head I guess.
My wife never sees me in a onsie, so no worry there (but she knows). She'd rather me wear a onsie than having my plastic pants showing around the waist. It's no big deal and mine are just plain colours (no baby stuff). I always change in the bathroom unless it is just a dry pull-up.

if you’re in diapers, all the time for incontinence reasons, then yes, a onesie is great. I started using them along with plastic pants as well. And this combination is great. When you know you’re going to be out and about and in a diaper for quite a long time, when you end up being soaked after a few hours and a few wetting‘s, this combination helps hold the diaper up and it’s really heavy, and also hides it from peeking out of your pants. The good thing about plastic pants over the diaper, but under the onesie is that it prevents leaks too if it’s too hot and you don’t want to wear the onesie because it’s like an extra layer of clothing but you still want the security of holding your diaper up plastic pants are great for That , especially in the summer right now. I started to use this combination in the past few years and it’s great. Yes, you can still use the toilet if you’re all diapered up like this but if you have to piss quite a lot, I would just say, don’t even bother just use the diaper as much as you can until you absolutely have to change, it’s just so much work to have to change your diaper and deal with a onesie that you may as well only need to do that once. . Obviously, if you have to poop and you’re going to use the toilet for that, then you can still do it. You just need to be careful of the onesie tail.

Reactions: Diprs2, OnePiece, Happy2BeInNappies2 and 2 others
I have a white and black snap crotch bodysuit for such occasions and for sleeping at night. Nothing wrong with it.

Reactions: Diprs2, iatec779 and Angelapinks
Thanks for all the comments, I ordered a couple to give it a test run on a weekend or something.
I can usually get by with a couple pads during the day when home or work as restroom is close. My urge IC is at its worst before noon. When am going to be in the car for more than an hour I wear a diaper these days and swap it out for a pad sometime after noon hour. My urologist is 2 hours away, I’ve wore one there last few times as I can’t make it, especially if they want my bladder full as possible upon arrival.
The rare occasion I’m going to be traveling 8 hrs plus, I been wearing all day. It’s so much more piece of mind, not struggling to get somewhere to pee fast (if I make it) and making the entire group stop at gas stations every hour.

Reactions: Diprs2, Happy2BeInNappies2 and Angelapinks
I wear them to bed in the summer and warmer months with a night diaper, keeps everything in place and quite comfortable. Rearz size Large.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Angelapinks
Back