Blue 💙

ShyGirl91

A sweet & innocent who just wants to be held
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Other
What lifts your spirits when you're feeling blue?

Attachments

• 20230501_200557.jpg
    20230501_200557.jpg
    252.5 KB · Views: 19
  • Love
Reactions: LittleScotty, SpankyUnicorn, PaddedRita and 3 others
I color, and watch cartoons! and apple juice in my sippy cup! :giggle:

• Love
Reactions: ShyGirl91
Littleman42 said:
I color, and watch cartoons! and apple juice in my sippy cup! :giggle:
Love it! 🫶💕

• Love
Reactions: PaddedRita and Deleted member 64479
I hug my officer Bunny Hopps Zootopia plushie when going to bed after a rough day.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 64479, Cottontail and ShyGirl91
Jorelaxed said:
I hug my officer Bunny Hopps Zootopia plushie when going to bed after a rough day.
Omgsh!! I LOVE Officer Judy Hopps! 😍

Reactions: PaddedRita and Cottontail
Stuffies and footie jammies for sure. All I ever want to do anymore is snuggle and nap.

20230202_121753.jpg

20230227_110812.jpg

• Love
Reactions: ShyBoo81, ShyGirl91 and Deleted member 64479
I listen to music!

Reactions: ShyGirl91 and lilbabyjooce
Like @littledinogoesrawr said, music always helps me, whether it be playing or listening.
A warm drink or cold baba, some comfy clothes and a thick diapee also help. Outside of little mode one of my favorite ways to decompress is to light some incense and take a hot shower. Sometimes when sad it’s hard to motivate myself to get up and do it but it is always worth it to be fresh and clean and renewed after. Putting on a show or YouTube video I like can be a good way to distract from the negative thoughts 💙💙

• Love
Reactions: ShyGirl91, littledinogoesrawr, Deleted member 64479 and 1 other person
littledinogoesrawr said:
I listen to music!
That's awesome. What kind of music do you like? 😊

lilbabyjooce said:
Like @littledinogoesrawr said, music always helps me, whether it be playing or listening.
A warm drink or cold baba, some comfy clothes and a thick diapee also help. Outside of little mode one of my favorite ways to decompress is to light some incense and take a hot shower. Sometimes when sad it’s hard to motivate myself to get up and do it but it is always worth it to be fresh and clean and renewed after. Putting on a show or YouTube video I like can be a good way to distract from the negative thoughts 💙💙
I can relate. 🫶

Reactions: lilbabyjooce
Back