Bladder problemd since May

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutchboy1995

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
First sorry for my bad english, i would try write it to my best english.

Since May I have bladder problems, It start with a couple times that I have to pee without warning and leak at my pants. After a 3/4 Days that changes to lose the control full.

After a 2 weaks my bladder was back to normal, but 1 weak later its going again with leaking and again 100% no control. For my safety I wear now diapers at the no control moments.

this repeated all the time, sometimes for a longer period sometines a shorter period.

I had now for 3 times visit the Hospital, and the are nothing found yet. I would hope for the next visit more progress/information.

I have no background issues for my body, only a mild form of autism.
anyone who recognizes this, or has this too? or know what it is/could be?

Greetings

Last edited:
Reactions: Edgewater
Have you seen a urologist yet, and what tests have they done? Something that sudden and extreme certainly requires it.

Reactions: Dutchboy1995 and Edgewater
Although we cannot provide medical advice, what you are defining indicates that something has clearly changed!

I keep a Journal in which, I keep track of what I eat and drink and what changes, if any, occur regarding urine flow. Over time, I will see changes and adjust what I am doing as I am 24/7, Urinary Incontinent.

Changes in Continence is commonly a sign of a medical change occurring as part of one's organs and/or an illness. Different Countries have different levels of medical support as well as medical professions. You need to be seeing a Urologist.

Reactions: Dutchboy1995
mirrored22 said:
Have you seen a urologist yet, and what tests have they done? Something that sudden and extreme certainly requires it.
All first results are with no result, A first pee in bottle test and blood test showed nothing. at the mri scans there was nothing to see. I am now under investigation at the Urologist, but the have at the moment no idea.

I have no feeling of pain, and I feel mentally and fit better than ever. only the bladder does not work as it should.

Reactions: Edgewater
Rest assured that you are not the only one where they can not definitely say what is wrong. I have had every test under the sun and been on multiple medications and doctor is like we don't really know why. It's not great to hear. Hopefully you will get better answers soon

Reactions: MegaLugia, Dutchboy1995 and Edgewater
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back