Black Friday deals

qwertyqwerty said:
Is 32$ USD the discount price per pack or regular rate?
All of the Rearz disposables are 30% OFF, not sure what price you are asking about hopefully that answers your question.

Reactions: babyoni
theancientmariner said:
A case of Daydreamers is only $81. That's soooooo enticing, but I'm not sure if I could afford them. I really want to try them and take advantage of the low price, but I'm only half way over the fence. I know about the post nut clarity, but I really don't feel like doing it. I just need to trust my instinct on this one....but only $81, that's around $25 off. $50 cheaper than my case from Tykables. Grrr, I need more monies. Job hunting like crazy, but no luck yet.
It’s a great deal. I got two cases two weeks ago when they were buy one get one half off. Just ordered four more cases and spent about $20 less for each two. So used the extra saving and got some pajamas

I wish PiddlePalz would do the same deal as Rearz. Only a select few of their diapers are buy 1 get 1 50% off. HSA/FSA is accepted at PiddlePalz, so I ended up ordering more from them. Still got my Daydreamers from Rearz tho! Can't wait to try them.

babyoni said:
I wish PiddlePalz would do the same deal as Rearz. Only a select few of their diapers are buy 1 get 1 50% off. HSA/FSA is accepted at PiddlePalz, so I ended up ordering more from them. Still got my Daydreamers from Rearz tho! Can't wait to try them.
As they are a retailer they cannot offer the same level of discounts as we can. We are working to get HSA/FSA accepted but it has been a long process of declines and reapplications.

Reactions: babyoni
Abena in the US has a Black Friday sale going on with 25% off everything. A case of 36 Abena Comfort (plastic backed) diapers is $48.27 after the discount.

Reactions: MetalDan86
Well I ended up grabbing 2 cases of alpaca's, should stack nicely with my 2 cases of day dreamers I just bought. Thanks for the product Jacob!

Reactions: DLJosie
Little Keeper Sleepers are 25% off to.

Reactions: DLJosie
Steve2011 said:
Yes there good, I personally prefer plain ones for my needs have used simple ultras in the past I just stocked up on betterdrys this time as they can see me though the night.
thanks very much ill give them a try xxx

Preventawear has a 25% off sale. No coupon needed. I love their back zippered suits.

I don’t see any discount rate when I add to cart , so is 32$ the actual rate for a pack?

When does bambino deal expire

LittleEllsOAB said:
Tykeables has like all clothes on sale but also only so many options in stock :( good thing i didn't hold out for a deal before restocking with them.
Their entire clothing line has been obliterated and removed. No more footie pajamas, no more puppers or dino print onesies, it's all gone. What on earth is going on ?

Last edited:
LittleAndAlone said:
Their entire clothing line has been obliterated and removed. No more footie pajamas, no more puppers or dino print onesies, it's all gone. What on earth is going on ?
Oh i have no idea, my best guess is a supply chain issue. But they could be reconsidering what they will sell altogether? Guess we’ll see eventually.

Back