Bjj in diapers

Bigt84015

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Hey im thinking about doing a BJJ class with my buddy and he said that ppl would be cool about rolling with a disabled person but I'm not sure if ppl will react badly to someone who needs a diaper. Im ic because of ceberal palsey so not wareing isn't a option. Has anyone else been using diapers while doing anything like this (bjj/mma/wrestling) do I tell ppl before hand.

Reactions: furry121 and Ceary
do they need to know? it's not like you are doing these things in only your diaper. You are dressed for it.
If buddy says they are accepting of people with disabilities then you should be in great hands.
Sounds like a good time will be had.

Reactions: Eclectic
Bigt84015 said:
Hey im thinking about doing a BJJ class with my buddy and he said that ppl would be cool about rolling with a disabled person but I'm not sure if ppl will react badly to someone who needs a diaper. Im ic because of ceberal palsey so not wareing isn't a option. Has anyone else been using diapers while doing anything like this (bjj/mma/wrestling) do I tell ppl before hand.
Hi it's nice to meet u

I practice Aikido in pull-ups and have never been questioned about it. There's a lot of rolls involving Aikido, not a lot of submissions like in BJJ. I don't think it would be a problem since it's just underwear. The guys you're rolling with really shouldn't care- they're there to train, not judge others on a thicker underwear.

Back