Bizarre question ❓

42809ec

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
What are disadvantages of being incontinence.

Last edited:
TBH are there really any advantages? That's the real question.

Disadvantages (from a non IC persons pov):

Dating is more difficult
Changing at work can't be fun
Not being able to plan your potty time
Accidental leaks in public
Cost of diapers
Disposing of used diapers

I'm sure there are quite a few more.

Reactions: Diprs2, Pino, Fleetwoodmac32192 and 2 others
yes, that’s a bizarre question…. Isn’t it?

Reactions: Diprs2
Would you ask someone who wears glasses or has to use crutches, what are the disadvantages of you having bad eyesight or not being able to walk well?

Hmmmm…,

I'm trying to think of answers for advantages to bring incontinent as that's probably a more difficult question.

If you're incontinent, and an abdl it could be a silver lining? But I'm not incontinent so I I don't know. I mean no disrespect.

Like others have said, there are MANY disadvantages- UIC or any other form of incontinence is an adverse medical condition, afterall- means something in our bodies is not working the way it should. So in addition to the host of management difficulties, diapers and everything that goes with them included, some people experience terrible medical side effects as well, or their incontinence leads to other conditions that could be worse.
But to the intriguing question about ADVANTAGES... one I can see is that one doesn't really have to ever worry about "finding" a bathroom, since you, metaphorically, are "wearing" your "bathroom." That could be an advantage on things like long flights, traffic jams, long lines, etc. I mean, eventually you have to change your diaper, but you can plan far ahead for that if you wear diapers that have long capacities.

42809ec said:
What are disadvantages of being incontinence.
what do you mean disadvantages?
Its all a disadvantage

if you're looking into becoming IC
please don't

Reactions: Diprs2 and slimjiminy
For me the biggest disadvantage is always having to take in co supplies with you where ever you go.

Try spending over $3,000 per year on incontinence-related expenses. That does not include medical costs. It does include not only diapers, but also rash creams, plastic pants, onesies, etc.

As I am double incontinent, it includes some extra expense for the bowel incontinence.

Reactions: Diprs2, Eclectic and slimjiminy
It’s not fun at all let me see
1. Fowl Odor when you can’t control when you have an accident
2. Finding a place to change your wet or messy diapers
3. People giving you wierd looks because you need to use the family restroom to change your diaper
4. Cost of buying diapers and associated diapering products.
5. Disposal of used products.
6. People talking about you behind your back.
Should I go on. If you think that wearing is advantageous you probably should seek professional help.

Back