BigTots - Etsy...

DLatHome

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Has anyone here ordered from BigTots on Etsy? There are a couple of items I am considering ordering and was wondering if anyone has experience with this retailer. The reviews seem great and it sounds like the customer service is stellar (even with a hand written note in each order).

I am considering:
1569861780170.jpeg1569861887373.jpeg

She is the best dont think just do it. Ordered many times best quality.

I agree, I have order a few things from her and her quality is great. Enjoy your new products 🙂

Thanks! I have placed an order (grabbed some pj’s as well). I am excited!

Last edited:
Love her stuff. I've spent a bunch with her. Also, if you order multiple items, she will refund part of the shipping cost since she can ship them together.

A terrific seller; I can't get enough of her pajamas! My nannies love them.

I hope she expands her offerings. I really like the items she has listed.

Reactions: neophyte
I bought the baby bear romper from her a couple of weeks ago, very impressed by the quality, I will definitely be buying from her again.

I've ordered from her on ebay a bunch of times before she switched to onesies and diaper covers only. She is the best. She once gave me free shipping on an outfit I won from her auction as a wedding congratulations gift when I asked her if I can wait till I got back on my honeymoon to pay since the auction would have ended while I am away.

I would hate for the seller to think I was a non pay customer or get worried about me for not paying when I have always paid right after the auction or BIN.

Just an update, the first order came in and the long sleeve onesie is absolutely fantastic!

DLatHome said:
Has anyone here ordered from BigTots on Etsy? There are a couple of items I am considering ordering and was wondering if anyone has experience with this retailer. The reviews seem great and it sounds like the customer service is stellar (even with a hand written note in each order).

I am considering:
View attachment 35596View attachment 35597

You can't go wrong with products from BigTots. Over the past few years I have purchased ABDL clothing items and have been extremely please with the fit and quality of every one of them. The listings always have great information on sizing which is a big help in selection. The long sleeve onesie/onesuit that you have shown here has 4 way stretch, but the red onesie doesn't have much stretch so consider this when choosing your size.
BigTots items can be found on Etsy and on ebay. Cheers.

u have purchased a lot of my baby clothing from her. she i.e. awesome and the clothing us out standing. the fit is perfect and the quality is amazing.
Her baby clothing will make you feel real so make sure your padded as the regression will be powerful.
Thank you big Tots for all you have done for as babies.

She is the best. I ordered from her several times. Excellent quality and workmanship, plus fast shipping for custom orders.

Back