Biggest fear…discovery after death

My Dad had a heart attack on Friday but I'm happy to say that he has survived, though he is still very unwell.

My sis and I went to his apartment and picked up some stuff for him, and it was really difficult. We had to clear out his fridge and his rubbish bins, and pack some of his clothes and belongings to take to the hospital.

I felt bad for thinking about this thread and what my sis and other fmaily members would feel if I suddenly died and they found me in my apartment with all my ABDL stuff, it really upset me to think of how difficult it would be for them.

I've now decided that I only have two options..... tell them or quit. Right now though I'm not ready to do either, and I'm not sure I'll ever be comfortable with telling them.

Meanwhile, I'm staying at my sisters while we find out whether my Dad is likely to make a recovery, but at the moment it is not looking that great. It was very upsetting to see him in the ICU and unable to respond to us, but it is still early days and he is actually very lucky to have survived at all. But what was even more upsetting was seeing how upset my family were, and I felt bad thinking about how much more upsetting it would be to discover someone's hidden ABDL side either after their death or if they ended up incapacitated.

For now, I just hope my Dad gets well, but alas that is far from certain at the moment.

• Sad
Reactions: LittleBoyFR, longallsboy, slipperywhenwet and 4 others
The more I read the posts, the more this fear sounded rational. It is normal to not want to "pass on" embarrassment to our loved ones, and accepting regression isn't for every one so... it makes total sense.

The best approach seems to be to have someone you 100% trust to deal with the matter, if it happens.

Reactions: iPad and Angelapinks
As I said above, that's what I did the last time my daughter was visiting. She has instructions to get to my bedroom first and empty out my diapers and stuff. Being AB/DL isn't that earth shaking and family members often handle it better than we think they would. My daughter was quite cool with it, but her bachelor's degree is in psychology so probably being AB/DL is no biggie.

Reactions: TeddyBearCowboy and nwm
iPad said:
My Dad had a heart attack on Friday but I'm happy to say that he has survived, though he is still very unwell.

My sis and I went to his apartment and picked up some stuff for him, and it was really difficult. We had to clear out his fridge and his rubbish bins, and pack some of his clothes and belongings to take to the hospital.

I felt bad for thinking about this thread and what my sis and other fmaily members would feel if I suddenly died and they found me in my apartment with all my ABDL stuff, it really upset me to think of how difficult it would be for them.

I've now decided that I only have two options..... tell them or quit. Right now though I'm not ready to do either, and I'm not sure I'll ever be comfortable with telling them.

Meanwhile, I'm staying at my sisters while we find out whether my Dad is likely to make a recovery, but at the moment it is not looking that great. It was very upsetting to see him in the ICU and unable to respond to us, but it is still early days and he is actually very lucky to have survived at all. But what was even more upsetting was seeing how upset my family were, and I felt bad thinking about how much more upsetting it would be to discover someone's hidden ABDL side either after their death or if they ended up incapacitated.

For now, I just hope my Dad gets well, but alas that is far from certain at the moment.
Yes it is shocking to deal with your dads situation and you can only wait and see what happens next. In your case it seems to depend on how close you are to family and whether they would understand if they suddenly found out about you. I would like to think that true loving family members would just let it be and try to understand as we are all different with many and varied interests. Nowadays these things are often seen and talked about in the media and on TV programs and internet so it may surprise you that your family may know about such things and may even know somebody with the same interests but we can never be sure unless the subject comes up at some point in time.

Reactions: iPad and nwm
A little update about my Dad.

He is out of ICU and is awake, so that is great news. He does have a long road ahead of him though, but it is looking much better than it was.

I got back to my house on Sunday and at first I was a bit reluctant to get into littlespace again, but now that things are looking better for my Dad, I'm more comfortable and able to relax more, so I am diapered again and cuddling up on the sofa with teddy.

I still haven't decided what to say to my family, but I think I will tell my sis eventually, but not my Mom. I think my sis will understand but probably want for me to keep it hidden from the rest of our family, which I want to do. Either that or I confide in a friend who lives nearby, but that is increasingly difficult. Also, having just experienced what it is like to nearly lose a loved one, there's little chance a friend would find out before my family anyway if I were to die or take seriously ill.

So I just need to figure out how to broach the subject with my sis...

Reactions: LittleBoyFR
@iPad I'm relieved to hear your dad is on the road to recovery.

I'm not sure I've given enough thought to the OP's topic before now
- I am a homeowner, I essentially live alone. I have a partner that is fully aware of my DL side. He lives less than half a mile away, whereas my next closest family member is over 400 miles away. So I guess I should just lay the groundwork now and ensure that my partner deals with the contents of my house first, if and when the situation arises.

Last edited:
pampers4U said:
I use to worry about the whole death thing and how I would be perceived afterwards, now, not so much. I found my soul mate, very happily married and I know she cares about me right now, she likes my little side and in the bigger picture, if someone finds my stuff, they prob wont understand any of it and thats ok, I'm living the dream right now.
There was a time when adult diaper companies started going away from plastic backed diapers. This was way back when Bambino & ABU were the only ABDL diaper brands around. I got worried that plastic backed diapers would be gone forever & I’d never be able to find them like how plastic backed baby diapers disappeared in the late 90’s-early 00’s. So I’ve been ordering only cases at a time for the past 15 years or more. A good portion of my basement is dedicated to cases & cases of many different diapers from all the brands going back that far. I have stuff you can’t even get anymore, European Tena Slip Maxi, Abena M4 from before they disappeared & Gary at XP medical was the only place to find them. I have way more than I’ll probably use in a lifetime. So you can trust me when I say that I know how you feel. When I go, there ain’t no explaining that to whoever has to go through it all. This isn’t even all of them, that’s only about half & it’s all hidden now behind moving blankets. I have kids & haven’t quite figured out whether or not I should at least tell my oldest not to freak out when they find it. Maybe just say that I have an odd collection of vintage diapers & that they have some value. That way I don’t have to tell him anything about that side of myself. Idk, maybe I’m just kidding myself lol.

Attachments

• ECAB7137-E8A9-4A53-9C88-B18A58391121.jpeg
    ECAB7137-E8A9-4A53-9C88-B18A58391121.jpeg
    613.3 KB · Views: 28
Bokeh said:
There was a time when adult diaper companies started going away from plastic backed diapers. This was way back when Bambino & ABU were the only ABDL diaper brands around. I got worried that plastic backed diapers would be gone forever & I’d never be able to find them like how plastic backed baby diapers disappeared in the late 90’s-early 00’s. So I’ve been ordering only cases at a time for the past 15 years or more. A good portion of my basement is dedicated to cases & cases of many different diapers from all the brands going back that far. I have stuff you can’t even get anymore, European Tena Slip Maxi, Abena M4 from before they disappeared & Gary at XP medical was the only place to find them. I have way more than I’ll probably use in a lifetime. So you can trust me when I say that I know how you feel. When I go, there ain’t no explaining that to whoever has to go through it all. This isn’t even all of them, that’s only about half & it’s all hidden now behind moving blankets. I have kids & haven’t quite figured out whether or not I should at least tell my oldest not to freak out when they find it. Maybe just say that I have an odd collection of vintage diapers & that they have some value. That way I don’t have to tell him anything about that side of myself. Idk, maybe I’m just kidding myself lol.
It sure is a strange addiction we have. My collection is no where as big as yours, I normally have just enough for a couple of months use. I have never quite understood why people collect old style nappies/ diapers and not use them. I suppose its like collecting vintage wine, nice to own, but in my opinion better to drink! I am not being judgmental btw, its just my view, what ever floats your boat is fine by me.

Reactions: Angelapinks
I've definitely thought/wondered about this too 😅. While it certainly makes me blush and cringe a bit thinking about it, I think in the grand scheme of things when/if it does happen I probably won't care. Not to mention some of friends are ABDLs or already know and at worst if someone who doesn't know about it discovers it, they'll probably be surprised and find it interesting (as in weird xD), but ultimately it wouldn't really change the situation much.

Reactions: longallsboy
Idk, I guess I really never thought about it much. I mean this is my kink and only my wife knows about it. If I were to go before her I'm sure she'll use my diapers and build a shrine with them around my urn of ashes. Jk.
She knows that this is something that I keep very close to me. No one knows but her. She'll know what to do.
Either way I'll be dead so it really doesn't matter how it's handled at that point.

Reactions: Subtlerustle
I gave this some thought years ago and my finial solution was to make it known to all who attends my funeral that I wear diapers.
In my will I have made it clear I am to only be dressed in a diaper, full view of diaper with 2 bags of diapers in casket to send me into the next life with.

• Haha
Reactions: Saltedcaramel64
It is only a problem for those of us who live alone

I don't fear anything that happens after death.

I have two hidden places where my stuff is stored. In each I have put a piece of paper on which it's written: Please, respect my private life, don't open this box. But inside the box, there is a letter: you opened this box, so please read this letter... And the letter gives a bit of historical explanation of my regression needs and the fact that this is fully personal, that hurts nobody and is not tied to paedophilia (I've been strongly abused during childhood, so I need to say: "it was existing prior abuse", not to make a link between things).

This is enough (my point of view). If someone open the box, he's already guilty and if he finds the content, the letter might help to understand. If not, then it's probably not a loved one that discovered the box, in this case, I don't care at all...

Reactions: longallsboy and mantilla
Dabsanddiapers said:
Ive never thought about this topic. But i have some experience with irrational fears. I used to be absolutely terrified of throwing up. I couldnt even say the word vomit without being scared i barley ate....i was so scared of people seeing me vomit seeing me at my weaknesses...long sory short until i statrted practicing my own exposure therapy and accepting the fact that there is things in this world i can not control i was drowning in a sea of "what ifs".. And slowly those practices work...The main thing i try is to not let "what ifs" effect my happiness. I hope this is somewhat helpful. 😀 Keep on keeping on✌
Love the username haha

Reactions: Dabsanddiapers
When I'll piece of dead meat, I think I'll not care and rest of people can think what they want. After death it's not my bussines.
May I explain to others later in the Hell.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: longallsboy
What’s the worst that can happen not being nasty but your dead it’s not going to affect you

Hello all,
I have raised this myself although not in this forum.

Not only as the last to pass away but because my wife does not know.

I’ve always been so careful about storing my nappies, pants, toys and baby girl clothes along with other things but what if? It frightens me and it is the driving force for all of us to purge our baby things or sissy wear. This is purely for fear of shame and others not understanding.

I feel for you all and I still don’t know what to do. If I’m so ill that others go through my stuff, the idea is horrendous. If I die and others go through everything, they’ll probably be disgusted and disown my memory despite the fact that I’ve always loved them and it’s who I am.

Probably that is my fault for not being honest but at what price?

I guess I don’t have an answer other than be honest or really hide everything and have a mechanism to purge if you are incapable but I’m still working out what that could be.

Jenny

You know, ever sense my grandfather passed away I've been having these exact worries/fears also.

The combinations of my cross-dressing, girly, sissy interests and definitely my ABDL side and Drynites storage I still have, I fear of what'll become if my family and relatives discover all of that and present them in a "not-so-good" way. 😖

loveducks said:
What’s the worst that can happen not being nasty but your dead it’s not going to affect you
I think what most ppl are trying to relay is how their loved ones will be affected by the discovery, especially those that have told no one including their spouses. Will they be thought less of? How much hurt will they cause their loved ones?

Reactions: Angelapinks
Back