Bigfral Plus diapers

isidro

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi everyone,

Has anybody tried the Bigfral Plus adult diaper brand? If so, could you please tell me a little bit about them? I am just trying yo find out if they are any good and if they are worth a try before buying them... Are they compareble to those of Tena or Depends? Or they're more in the range of the Abena... My perception is that they run more on the cheaper, low quality side... But I'm not totally sure. Through the years, I've tried several brands, such as Abena, Molicare, Bambino, ABU, Aww So Cute, Rearz Spoiler, Safari, Dry 24/7, Comficare, Little Rescals...and so on. Usually I wear Super Seni Quatro and Nateen Super Combi slip to deal with my ocasional bedwetting issues.Just would like to know if Bigfral could be an alternative option..

Thank you in advance!

Last edited:
Well, when first looking at them, they don't seem to be of quality. Probably you can compare them Depends or other cheap medical diapers.

quartz200420012 said:
Well, when first looking at them, they don't seem to be of quality. Probably you can compare them Depends or other cheap medical diapers.
Hi Quartz, thank you for yor prompt Replay! I was afraid of the dame You know 😁 Judjing by their appearance the may be one of those cheaper low quality brands as Plenitud (Depends here in South America) or Tena... Do you suggest any other brand whicj, even if not one of the top trhee of the best adult diapers tier list, at least has a place among those that could be considerade as a reasonable and respected brands...? Did you ever tried Bigfral? Otherwise, could you suggest any other brand?

Thank you!

isidro said:
Hi Quartz, thank you for yor prompt Replay! I was afraid of the dame You know 😁 Judjing by their appearance the may be one of those cheaper low quality brands as Plenitud (Depends here in South America) or Tena... Do you suggest any other brand whicj, even if not one of the top trhee of the best adult diapers tier list, at least has a place among those that could be considerade as a reasonable and respected brands...? Did you ever tried Bigfral? Otherwise, could you suggest any other brand?

Thank you!
I don't live in your country so I had never heard of the brand. I would stick with what works best for you. If you can import Bettrdry/Crinklz, they are great. Most of the ABU products are as well.

quartz200420012 said:
I don't live in your country so I had never heard of the brand. I would stick with what works best for you. If you can import Bettrdry/Crinklz, they are great. Most of the ABU products are as well.
Thank you for your advise! I tottally agree with You. I haven't tryed the Betterdry/Crinklz nor LFB nor NorthShore MegaMax.. I would love to do it though but prices, of say 1 box of 80 diapers is aprox 160.00 buks, plus the shipping to Uruguay (my country) (including insurans) and hadling over the freight is another 180.00 buks. Finally, I may need to pay custom fees for the import... Maybe, not 100'% sure but thre''s that posibility unfortunately, In which case is going to add another 150.00 buks.to the total costo. Do if You sum yo, You get the amount of 490 dollars for 80 diapers. Is si expensive. Is prohibitive....I may hace to do it...once ir two times a year. But not more then that... As I AM not traveling as often as I usted to until a couple of year ago. I don't have the chance to buy my diapers myselff whenever I went to USA or Canadá for vacaciones, ordering online and having the diapers being delivered to the hotel or the house I was staying on..., And bring them with me as parte of the luggage. This practice helped me to eran a lot of money on shipping fees for ABDL diapers from USA or CA to Uruguay..

Buenas! Yo los he usado. Sinceramente no me convencen porque son de poca calidad. Tienen sentido si compras el pack de 32 en ofertas 3x2, dónde te quedan a bajo precio por cada pañal. Pero evidentemente no son buenos para solucionar any bedwetting issue

Back