BetterDry Day and BetterDry Pull Ups

Crinklesounds

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Noticed that Thrust Vector the makers of BetterDry look to have released a daytime nappy, called Betterdry Day,don't know the specs in absorption but I'm guessing it will be lower than their original M10s as you get 20 nappies per packet instead of the 15. Will probably be a cost effective option for folks that have to wear 24/7.

Also see they have brought out a pull up style, these look like the normal style pull up so no fancy prints just a plain white pull up.

Attachments

• DSC00618-1.jpg
    DSC00618-1.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 47
  • BetterDryDayM.jpg
    BetterDryDayM.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, Sheepies, Serendiapity and 2 others
Where did you see these available?

Save express in Germany are the only place I can find any mention of them.

That's interesting my nappies are betterdry my pull ups are abena flex . Love to have betterdry pull ups

Hopefully they will become available in the us. Would love to check out both!

Reactions: chrischrischris
Seems like the BetterDry Day product would be a bit too thin to be of much use. At least in my case.

I’m very curious to hear what people think of the pull-ups in particular— I have to wonder whether (or to what extent) they will exceed the quality of other current options like the M3s or GoSupreme. Betterdry are probably my favorite diapers, so I’m eager to see the reception these get.

Ooooh interesting! BetterDry is one of my favorite brands. I'll likely be trying out the pull ups if Northshore gets them or something

I can’t speak of the BetterDry pull-ups but absolutely love the BetterDry Day diapers. They are thin but still hold quite a bit. Keep in mind, these are Day diapers and can be worn discretely under clothing. They do seem to be a little crinkled though. LL Medico has them in stock.

I have them and they are plastic but literally less crinkly than depends with jeans on… I have no idea how they did this magic.

Reactions: SofiaInPampers and chrischrischris
Needdiscipline said:
I have them and they are plastic but literally less crinkly than depends with jeans on… I have no idea how they did this magic.
any chance of posting comparison photos of them ?

I like the security of being in a premium overnight diaper 24/7 so Im fine wearing the thicker version of the Betterdry diapers in 7 years no one has noticed my diapers just my back pack :)

Reactions: chrischrischris and SofiaInPampers
Hi, my order of diapers arrived a week ago. So, here are some photos and my thoughts about the new betterdry m7 and pullups. i will start with the m7s. The materials and dimensions are identical to the original betterdry m10. The m7 is about a third of the m10, when it comes to thickness, and weight (130 vs 210grams) softer and when you put it on, the diaper copies the shape of your body much better. So, to the naked eye, the diaper, when its dry, is very discreet. However
I think, that the manufacturer just removed much of the SAP, because the diaper is not able to hold much. In my experience, the diaper starts to leak when you put around 600 to 700ml of urine. That's like two big wettings. Otherwise, the qualities of betterdrys are still there, tall leak guard, soft plastic, and great tapes.
But, is it worth it? There is a lot of diapers, that can hold just two wettings and are much cheaper. Yes, the tall leak guard make it great for boosters, but if you want greater absorbency, why not go for the original betterdry m10? It just seems like a pointless product.

About the better dry pullups. Surprisingly, they can hold more, than the m7. But I have a bit issue with them. The pad itself is pretty stiff. it seems like there is too much SAP for the area of the diaper, so it takes a lot of time to absorb, if you want to flood it, you gonna have a bad time. but for slow dripping. it is surprisingly good. When it comes to pull-ups, my favorite is still the tena pants maxi, but the betterdry is cheaper.

Attachments

• 20211223_214104.jpg
    20211223_214104.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 81
  • 20211223_214230.jpg
    20211223_214230.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 81
  • 20211227_232143.jpg
    20211227_232143.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 88
Reactions: WillFord384 and Awesomo
Hi, any more pictures of the pullups?
Interesting that they have the same tape on the back as Aldi pullups.
I wonder if there fit is similar, if I could get those with 2x as much sap they would be unbeatable for daytime wear.

Are the Betterdry pull-ups plastic backed?

I don't agree that the Betterdy Day does not hold much. I rarely have seen a diaper that distributes the liquid that equally and hence it holds a lot for a day diaper and even wqorks for me during the night- unless I did drink too much liquid before going to bed. Then the classic BetterDry for the night still is a better choice,
This has become my favourite diaper. It is less thick than the night version and fits just perfectly.

The Pullup is quite thick, even a bit bulky, but also has the flexible waistband that all adult pullups have. It does not have a plastic backing. So it is like any other adult pullup, just probably a bit more bulkier. Ordered it once but not again.

Reactions: WillFord384
I just ordered a pack of the BetterDry Days, I wonder how they will compare with the NorthShore Supreme Lites which I am wearing right now.

HawkMan said:
I just ordered a pack of the BetterDry Days, I wonder how they will compare with the NorthShore Supreme Lites which I am wearing right now.

I found them to be pretty much equivalent in terms of capacity. In my tests the BetterDry Day held 1,556 ml and the Northshore Supreme Lite Brief held 1,507 ml.

Last edited:
Back