Best wetting and messing position

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiaperedMike

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
So yeah I already know I have a thread on messing in a onesie but people are not replying on that. But on this one I want to hear your best positions for wetting and messing. This can include sitting but on soft surfaces like my bed or my drum set chair.

Ps. Here is a off topic thing but: If any of you also know how to get a bean bag for cheap let me know

Reactions: Seabear
CookieMonstah said:
Mess sitting down can be painful, if you sit with your bum fully on the seat it's gonna be hard to push out. Moving slightly so you can push it out will be safer and will feel nicer. Favourite position? Well I like to poo in any position just like a toddler would but mainly either squatting or standing with my bum pushed out, sort of like a semi-squat, and push my poo out. Makes me feel so babyish.
Quote from your other post. Pretty much the same reply applies here.

Reactions: TheWolfEmperor
Messing while sitting is a recipe for a blow out the top of your diaper as the path of least resistance will be up the crack.

I have to stand for both. Wetting I just stand and spread my legs a little. Messing I do the same but then bend my knees just slightly.

Standing, kneeling, laying on my belly; all three are great.

I don't mess if I can help it but I wet in any position but prefer laying in bed the most.

I will not mess at all in a diaper so can’t help you on that one. Peeing I can no standing or sitting. Hard time peeing while driving lol. Lying on back can also be difficult for me.

Best position for both is standing up or lying down in bed. But it often happens when sitting also (not as good)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back