Best website to buy diapers?

Littleman12

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I've seen nappiesrus don't seem to have many brands for sale - I don't kno wof any others (that deliver to the UK) so please do let me know if you know of any.

These are good, also Save Express in Germany were great but not sure if that has changed since Brexit

ABuniverse is a great website to buy from, not sure how their shipping is outside of the us though

My inner baby

Reactions: Monster3579 and tdlrfootedpjs
Forced said:
[...] also Save Express in Germany were great but not sure if that has changed since Brexit
They're still not bad, a friend of mine ordered from them recently and the shipping was reasonable for the amount they ordered. They only warn to go through full checkout and not paypal directly, else you'll be charged vat. But they're good if you're looking at trying different brands, they sell reasonably priced sample packs of pretty much everything.

Reactions: Forced
Littleman12 said:
I've seen nappiesrus don't seem to have many brands for sale - I don't kno wof any others (that deliver to the UK) so please do let me know if you know of any.
They’re allied to Tykeables so there’s a conflict of interests selling competitors brands. Some of those other brands have similar clauses, particularly ABU iirc

I just ordered Save Express but I didn’t know how to reclaim VAT :(

I buy my tena overnight super pull-ups at www.parentgiving.com they have tons of different kinds and the prices are great!! and they offer free shipping for orders over $50.00

and use these too awesome with wide vecro tapes

Last edited:
Littleman12 said:

This'll get you started:

ABDL Shop (Amazon store)
ABUniverse
Amazon (ABDL Shop, NorthShore, and other brands have storefronts, as well as others reselling)
BambinoDiapers
Cooshie Tooshiez
Diaper Connoisseur
Little for Big (direct or Amazon store)
LLMedco
NorthShore (direct or Amazon store)
SaveExpress (europe)
Tykables
XPMedical

Several of the ABDL brand stores also sell other brands, possibly cheaper)

Reactions: SofiaInPampers
I 2nd my innerbaby.com they are the best diaper supplier handling all the major brands.

bambinod said:
This'll get you started:

ABDL Shop (Amazon store)
ABUniverse
Amazon (ABDL Shop, NorthShore, and other brands have storefronts, as well as others reselling)
BambinoDiapers
Cooshie Tooshiez
Diaper Connoisseur
Little for Big (direct or Amazon store)
LLMedco
NorthShore (direct or Amazon store)
SaveExpress (europe)
Tykables
XPMedical

Several of the ABDL brand stores also sell other brands, possibly cheaper)
I love LL Medico. They are a great company with awesome customer service. Fee shipping, customer rewards, promo codes for reviews. What else can I say?

Back