Best Steam Games for Littles.

LittleGirlGrey

Mommy's Little Angel
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hewwo! My name is Grey, and I've been doing age regression for a little while now. The hypothesis I use to regress causes me to lose all bladder control, as well as my ability to talk/read/walk. What Steam games are appropriate for a little with these restrictions? I regress to ages 2-6 if that helps.

Reactions: PaddedPonyboy
dewdrop valley would be one I can think of

Reactions: LittleGirlGrey
mistykitty said:
dewdrop valley would be one I can think of
I'll check that one out, but what do you think about Super Monkey Ball? It seems I'd be able to play it easily as an adult, but I think it would be a fun challenge for little Grey!

I love Disney dreamlight valley 🥰

Reactions: stewie and LittleGirlGrey
Here is a list of my favorite steam games I play in little space: WALL E, Creativerse, Muck, Max: the curse of the brotherhood, Brothers a tale of two sons, Human fall flat, Pajama Sam, Freddi fish, let's explore...Junior field trips, and Putt-Putt. All of those should be very enjoyable in a younger headspace.

There are also loads of other games, especially vintage Disney games, that Steam has depending on what you like. Steam isn't the best platform for little games, but there are plenty of options. You might also look into the Nintendo switch if you are fully able to regress that deep and want to play games.

LittleGirlGrey said:
I'll check that one out, but what do you think about Super Monkey Ball? It seems I'd be able to play it easily as an adult, but I think it would be a fun challenge for little Grey!
Super Monkey Ball's a good one, Roller Coaster Tycoon, and also @claire123 's suggestion of Dreamlight Valley is an excellent one to. I'm unfamiliar with the ones @patrick1776 mentioned though so I can't advise on them

Golf With Friends (Ironically none of my friends own it but it's still fun), Shellshock Live, Turnip Boy. Nintendo games would be perfect but unfortunately not on Steam, though you could use an emulator like Dolphin.

Reactions: mistykitty and LittleGirlGrey
Yooka-Laylee is fun if you're a fan of Banjo-Kazooie. It's made by the same development team under a different studio because of that whole Nintendo/Rare thing I believe.

I’m not sure about steam but thinking about games suitable for little space:
The Sims
Mario Kart
Mario and Sonic at the Olympics
Wii Sports
Most early platform Games
Zoo Tycoon
Lego Games
For Slightly older Kids
Age of Mythology
Robot Wars: Arenas of Destruction