Best site to buy diapers !

prettykitty44

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
I am very new too ABDL community, I am a CG/mommy and is looking for a place to buy real diapers for my baby. Right now the only thing we use are pull ups. My baby is very small and can fit into XL goodnites and that’s the only thing we have used and I love them don’t get me wrong and we will continue to use them but I want to truly change him and they are bit awkward to put on him in that way. I really just want too lay him down on a blanket and change him like the baby he is just not sure where to buy ones that strap in the front.

Reactions: abdl86
so many places. For white medical looking but highly functional diapers check out NorthShore care supplies or LL Medico. For ABDL diapers with prints ABU, Tykables, and Rearz would be considerd the "big three." Another name is Little For Big that makes cute ABDL diapers.

Reactions: prettykitty44
I started with the Crinklz from Northshore because they have super fast shipping. For my second order I ordered a few sample packs from Bambinos. I haven't loved them all, but definitely preferred the Bambinos. I think my next order will be from either Pretend Again or Tykables. Maybe ABU. They have the cutest design I've seen personally. And I'm want that cares about the cute designs.

Reactions: prettykitty44 and tails1234
Also for reference I'm a 29in waist, 135lbs and most medium diapers fit me fine. Some brands/cuts run big/small For instance a Northshore Megamax Small fits me really good while with ABU/Tykables I am a medium. Hope this helps with your boy.

Just
tails1234 said:
Also for reference I'm a 29in waist, 135lbs and most medium diapers fit me fine. Some brands/cuts run big/small For instance a Northshore Megamax Small fits me really good while with ABU/Tykables I am a medium. Hope this helps with your boy
Just ordered a few sample packs from rearz and a new bottle ohhh I am so excited !! Thank you. I’m gonna try those out and see if he likes them !!

Reactions: abdl86, tails1234 and safaridaze
your baby is very lucky!!! I think the advise above covers it. get him some real ABDL diapers for his drawer. I would love my CG to have various diapers with various rules. Like my pullups, I am able to dress myself, use the bathroom and change myself. maybe a thin brief, I need to ask to use the potty and I have a curfew, and a nice large thick printed brief, I must await my CG to check and change me and I have an early bedtime..

prettykitty44 said:
Just

Just ordered a few sample packs from rearz and a new bottle ohhh I am so excited !! Thank you. I’m gonna try those out and see if he likes them !!
Seems like you have found some good diaper`s and some nice advice for some nice diaper site to.
prettykitty44 said:
I am very new too ABDL community, I am a CG/mommy and is looking for a place to buy real diapers for my baby. Right now the only thing we use are pull ups. My baby is very small and can fit into XL goodnites and that’s the only thing we have used and I love them don’t get me wrong and we will continue to use them but I want to truly change him and they are bit awkward to put on him in that way. I really just want too lay him down on a blanket and change him like the baby he is just not sure where to buy ones that strap in the front.
Maybe want to find something like this to use?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: safaridaze
prettykitty44 said:
Just

he's gonna love them! And so will you. They hold so much more and feel so soft compared to a goodnite.

for what it is worth. I only like to go out of the house if I have a snapping onzie on. It holds it up, reduces the crinkle, helps hide it, makes it near impossible to use the bathroom. It also is a full time reminder that I am just little. around the house, I like to just have on a long teeshirt.

Back