Best rearz?

littledreamers333 said:
I really liked the Dino rearz elite
If you liked the Dinosaur Elite you will really like the new Dinosaur. We have dropped the elite name from the product as it has been updated. XL is still the old stock but that will be updated soon.

RearzJacob said:
If you liked the Dinosaur Elite you will really like the new Dinosaur. We have dropped the elite name from the product as it has been updated. XL is still the old stock but that will be updated soon.
So is the 8500 mL absorbency on the page for these not a typo, then? I wasn't sure since the video says 6200, and the product packaging in the photos says 5435.

PaddedColorado said:
So is the 8500 mL absorbency on the page for these not a typo, then? I wasn't sure since the video says 6200, and the product packaging in the photos says 5435.
8500ml is correct. It was updated to reflect the new upgrade as of the start of November 2022. Currently only Medium and Large are updated. You can see our full product specs at Rearz.ca/guides

Reactions: JaysonTheRegressor
Ravensteel said:
I love the Mermaids. Just an absolutely adorable print, super thick, and amazing absorbency. After that I would I would say alpaca followed by Safari. Really though you can't go wrong.
I haven't worn a Safari for a while now. I do remember the Alpaca as super soft, held on well, but lacked a little bit in capacity. The Mermaid Tails were super fantastic, and rn, I'm wearing my 2nd Critter Caraboos. I wish they had an all out variety bag that you could make yourself.

Reactions: MetalDan86
My top 3 are the following:
1) Rearz Alpaca
2) InControl Elite
3) Rearz Dinosaur

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
RearzJacob said:
You can see our full product specs at Rearz.ca/guides

The guide is a PDF format file that can be downloaded and viewed on screen or printed for ready reference.

I haven't tried every style of tabbed diaper they offer yet, but each one that I have tried I thought was high quality and well made.

I buy a bag each of the styles I like to try to get a chance to get tape placement right and have enough wearings to properly evaluate them.

So far I have liked each of the styles I have tried and would consider buying more in the future.

The styles I have tried so far are:

Princess Pink;

Inspire+ Overnight;

Safari;

Violet Seduction;

Alpaca

The InControl Diapers company is a separate business which has the same owner as Rearz but targets the medical market. In the help section there is a downloadable and printable reference to their disposable diapers.

I have tried and liked their InControl Elite Hybrid diapers.

i’ve tried a lot of diapers from her Rearz and my favorites are the Safari, the alpaca and the critter caboose. I have yet to try the new dinosaur diapers but I’m wondering if they are hook and loop or the regular tape kind, I like the regular tapes. But if they are hook and loop, I still might need to give them a shot, but only with a single pack instead of going after the whole case.

I basically like the Velcro types so the barnyards are my favorite.

InControl Elite. A vintage white, non-printed plastic diaper with extra-strong hybrid hook/loop tapes. Extra-comfy, thick...and good & thirsty, too.

The Incontrol Elite Hybrid are the best because the tapes are resealable and hold very well.

• Love
I concur. My favorites are the Rearz Elite Hybrid and the NRU St8up.

• Love
My favorites are the alpacas, but I definitely think my next purchase will be mermaids or cabooses. It looks like they have really made them a lot thicker and more absorbent so I’m excited to try them!

The only rearz I’ve ever had was Safari. It’s a very nice diaper. The outer barrier is very durable. And they hold lots.

but I have some of their clothes and reusable items

Back