Best place to sell off unwanted ABDL stuff?

southeastlittle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I've posted here before selling some onesies, diapers, etc. which went well, but I don't want to make it a habit or clog up the forums with listings which would most likely upset people.

I go through a constant binge/purge cycle, but a lot of times I buy stuff I realize I don't actually want or like, and really hate wasting money.

I tried Fetlife, but the ABDL scene there is all but abandoned. Reddit might get more visibility but I've also heard of some less than positive experiences there.

For those who feel like they need to recoup a little money for their unwanted ABDL stuff, how have you gone about doing it without losing money on shipping? Do you find people locally, and where do you post your listing?

Have you tried Etsy? There's quite a lot of ABDL stuff there.

I sell on face book local. I don't sell ab/dl items. But i see it on there. Also craigslist too.

just box it all up, youll end up buying it again

• Haha
Reactions: PaddedPonyboy, Toddler80, TigerDL and 2 others
DD has a For Sale forum, and I've also sold a few things here over the years. You'd surely get smacked if you appeared to be making a business of it, but one-off person-to-person transactions are de facto allowed, which is to say that they happen somewhat regularly and nobody turns light blue because of it. :)

Reactions: southeastlittle
Cottontail said:
DD has a For Sale forum, and I've also sold a few things here over the years. You'd surely get smacked if you appeared to be making a business of it, but one-off person-to-person transactions are de facto allowed, which is to say that they happen somewhat regularly and nobody turns light blue because of it. :)
DD?????

Cottontail said:
DailyDiapers.
I don't know what that is......never heard of it, at least as far as i remember.

CptKirk said:
I don't know what that is......never heard of it, at least as far as i remember.
It's an ABDL forum. It's tempting to say "you're not missing anything," but in fairness there are some who prefer it to this place. (I'm the other way around.)

Reactions: dogboy
Cottontail said:
Which board/forum do you normally post your for-sale's here on ADISC?

I thought it could be a good idea to have a forum just for selling/buying stuff, which might act like a containment zone if more of that kind of thread starts showing up here too often.

BlankieLover said:
Have you tried Etsy? There's quite a lot of ABDL stuff there.
I was looking more for a place where I can sell incomplete packs of diapers that have been opened, boosters/inserts, stuff like that. I didn't think Etsy would allow that.

Cottontail said:
DailyDiapers.
I can't find a homepage for DD anymore...are they only on Facebook now? The first result when you google DD is ADISC, lol

southeastlittle said:
I was looking more for a place where I can sell incomplete packs of diapers that have been opened, boosters/inserts, stuff like that. I didn't think Etsy would allow that
i dunno if anyone would buy them, but you might be able to donate them, but not sure since there opened, i have stuff in boxes just because it cost alot , might not use again, but still fits, just dont want to toss out

southeastlittle said:
I can't find a homepage for DD anymore...are they only on Facebook now? The first result when you google DD is ADISC, lol
Here you go.

Reactions: southeastlittle
U can used Mercari or offerup they both app where I sell my stuff

ebay can work! i've found lots of ABDL stuff on there, i got my most recent set of pacifiers there, a Rearz set going for cheaper than brand new! might be a good option for you!

Don't Do it!

Just Box it up, and IF and WHEN you change your mind,

Same Day Delivery!!

• Haha
Reactions: southeastlittle, Dry247 and PaddedPonyboy
Worth mentioning I'm part of an Elite Class of DL's who's NEVER thrown away my Diapers (without properly soaking them first.)

CptKirk said:
Im on Daily Diapers! Same pic. Like live chatroom.

Back