Best Mattress cover??

quartz200420012

Diaper Historian
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So I'm ditching my mattress because it honestly just feels terrible to sleep on. That being said I have had it covered with one of those waterproof/petproof covers since I got it. Moving it today and taking everything off of it, I notice that not only sweat has seeped through, but also maybe a wet spot that I caused. That cover I had was just switched out 2 years ago and it wasn't like that before!

Since I will be buying something new, what is the best "bomb-proof" waterproof cover to get?

I’ve found ones from protect-a-bed work well. They’re quiet and are a PUL or similar plastic backed fabric that breathes well and doesn’t get hot while sleeping.

Reactions: AttilaThePun and Constantlydamp
sledder23 said:
I’ve found ones from protect-a-bed work well. They’re quiet and are a PUL or similar plastic backed fabric that breathes well and doesn’t get hot while sleeping.
Are those a fitted cover that goes on like a fitted sheet, or are they an encasement for the whole mattress?

AttilaThePun said:
Are those a fitted cover that goes on like a fitted sheet, or are they an encasement for the whole mattress?
Yep. They go on like a fitted sheet and have a cloth cover. They don’t have any filling in them , so they don’t add any bulk, clean up easy and are quiet and cool to sleep on.

Reactions: AttilaThePun
sledder23 said:
Yep. They go on like a fitted sheet and have a cloth cover. They don’t have any filling in them , so they don’t add any bulk, clean up easy and are quiet and cool to sleep on.
Awesome, thanks for the info!

Reactions: sledder23
Back