Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
  7. Other
The title says it all, I'd totally love some movies to help me regress :)

"It's the Great Pumpkin Charley Brown"

Reactions: HollyDragon, Cottontail and JaysonTheRegressor
Bugs Bunny Howl-OWeen Special!!!

Also, Super Monsters is a Netflix series that I think a lot of people here will like! A bunch of monster preschoolers trying to manage their powers and solve problems. 🎃

Reactions: WillieSmalls and JaysonTheRegressor
Casper (1995) is worth checking out as well.

Reactions: JaysonTheRegressor
I always love to watch "The Little Vampire" and "Hocus Pocus".

I also love to watch "Little Shop of Horrors" (1986 version) but that's more of a...me...thing. I used to watch that movie when I was actually small and about 98% of the innuendo went over my head. I literally just liked the singing plant and Seymour having to stop it.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

There are some others but I can't remember what they called.

The Halloween Town disney movies are great, also Mickey's House of Villans, The Worst Witch, Something Wicked this Way Comes and the Garfield Halloween Special. We also have the Life With Louie Halloween special but that one is a little harder to come by.

Reactions: babyshau and JaysonTheRegressor
Halloween is Grinch Night.

Reactions: evadream
ParaNorman, Coraline, the Halloween Tree, Corpse Bride & of course the Nightmare Before Christmas are all lots of fun
There's also a movie called 9 (2009) about sentient dolls that have to make their way in a post apocalyptic world that is good for Halloween Night.

Last edited:
Reactions: WillieSmalls and JaysonTheRegressor
I like the live-action movie Casper and Hocus Pocus.

The Scary Godmother movies that used to be shown on Cartoon Network are always fun to watch in little space for me.

Reactions: Lyokodl and evadream
I still watch Barney Halloween every Halloween. Shhhhhh

I usually watch Disney's "Something Wicked This Way Comes". The movie involves two boys as it's a sort of coming of age movie. It's very well done.

LittleAndrea said:
The Halloween Town disney movies are great, also Mickey's House of Villans, The Worst Witch, Something Wicked this Way Comes and the Garfield Halloween Special. We also have the Life With Louie Halloween special but that one is a little harder to come by.
I like all the Halloween town moves i watch one the other day

Back