Best diapers for different situations

Status
Not open for further replies.

goodnites24

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Ok guys I was wondering what are the best options for diapers on northshore that fit these situations

First situation: a diaper that is discreet but can still take on multiple wettings

Second situation: a diaper that I can wear only when in private (not discreet)

Northshore supreme is perfect for both ,the key to wearing in public is repetition ,if you always have a diaper on people lose there "frame of reference" it called change blindness ,if it doesnt concern a persons business they can miss something staring them in the face ,your crotch and shape of your ass isnt important to most people go with pants one size larger ,simple adaption's go a long way to covering a multiple of sins ,i am always diapered my friends know i am IC drop by and want to go out and i 'll be like great lets go "dont you need to put a diaper on " why do i need two ! Dont fiddle around with trying to find the mythical discrete diaper its your actions, confidence, and wardrobe that can conceal you or out you ,I recently had to go 27 hours in a double boosted Supreme I changed out of an "abundance of caution" that diaper could have lasted another 3 or 4 hours when I took it off , so get a decent diaper stay with it get used to it know its limits and yours , but until you lose the "OMG i am doing something naughty" and accept yourself, switching around diapers is a fools game .
Playing with different diapers and changing your routine will screw you up , leaving a diaper somewhere were someone can find , wetting yourself in public that exceeds your diapers capacity stuff like that, develope a routine , a daily procedure , the same thing an IC person has to adapt to ,and work into there repeitoire .
Then after you have your confidence, routine ,wardrobe ,then in private you can start auditioning diapers ,find there limits and then add them into your public persona ( I test them for fun , and if i am not doing something that diaper whoops will screw up ,i test drive every diaper for an entire day ,yes I have had some spectacular failures ,but it's not a big "there going to burn me at the stake" for a diaper leak big or small if someone who is with me or knows me ,will tell me and I'll go take care of it ,although it got to be huge to show because even with disposables I still wear rubber pants over top ,if it gets past the diaper and the rubber pants I am not doing my part of trying to stay aware of how saturated my diaper is ,because obviously if my body gave me signals like it should ,i wouldn't need and be dependent on diapers necessarily, the balancing point for me is having fun testing them and deciding how I really feel about a certain one ,versus day in day out monenteny of of hygiene and endless array of diaper changing,catheterising to get thru another day.

I hope I helped you in someway find the center of wanting /needing diapers ,that I believe is confidence in your self and your chosen diaper . Its a winning combination , i freely admit I used to wear Abena until it started to change and be unreliable for my needs ,with Abena it doesnt take much for the front of the diaper to become super saturated guys in wheelchairs are brutal to diapers , Northshore has not failed me yet ,and when you diaper abuse for 27 hours it shouldnt be happy to go further ,i could have used the second chance tapes to refeasten it but ,i already had a dry one before i worried about rolling it up and disposing of it.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

While I am not terribly familiar with all of Northshore's brands, I can still chime in with some other diapers from other retailers that could work in each of these situations.

For the first situation, I'd vouch for ABU Pre-Schools. ABU plastic-backed diapers are usually on the softer side, so they aren't extremely noisy, they also make Pre-Schools in a cloth-backed format as well and those make no noise whatsoever. Also, compared to other ABU brands like Little Pawz, Space, Cushies and SDK, I find that Pre-Schools on the whole are way thinner and far less bulky, so they wear well underneath clothing. Like most ABU brands, they boast greater absorbency than a pull-up or store bought medical diapers. There could very well be a medical brand that is much more discrete than the Pre-Schools, but I don't know, I don't wear medical brands and I've seen some very bulky medical diapers. Furthermore, the medical brands that I have tried in the past, brands like plastic-backed Attends and Abena's are not exceptionally quiet. So if you want discretion and performance, ABU Pre-Schools cloth-backed would be the most optimal.

With regards to the 2nd situation, I would say just about any diaper with an all-over print is perfect for private regression time, as medical brands or plain white diapers would be easy to explain away when in public, but that answer is a bit of a cop out now isn't it? For me, the king of non-discretion are Rearz Safaris. Safaris are so thick you don't need a booster, their bulge when fresh is nearly impossible to conceal, when they're wet they swell even larger. They have a very firm, rigid plastic shell that makes them really noisy and they also have that babyish, cartoony all-over print. They're definitely not a diaper I would like to be caught out in public with. I've tried Northshore Crinklz in the past and I'd say they are another diaper that should be worn in private, they are also very loud and in terms of swellage, they're up there with the best of them, they also have a very childish all-over print, definitely not a very discrete diaper at all. Rearz Safaris, Crinklz and printed ABU brands all seem perfect for wearing in private.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back