Best diaper you have ever worn

stimkyfox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaperfur
  2. Incontinent
Counterpart thread to worst diaper you have ever worn.

• Love
Reactions: theancientmariner, Etienne and BobbiSueEllen
For me its a tie between Little Kings and Super Dry kids. I like both for being quiet under loose clothing, how they fit and their cute abdl themes. The only difference is which one I wear depending on the temperature outside. Littlekings for hot weather and outdoor activities ans SDK for cooler wearther, being comfy/little mode at home.

Reactions: littledreamers333
My top faves are Rearz Safari, ABU Alphagatorz, ABU Cushies, and LFB Little Trunks

Tykables Unicorns are my absolute favorite. I usually prefer cloth back but they fit perfectly on me and have such good capacity and longevity in em, the tapes are really strong hook and loop that can be redone multiple times, and while I’m a lil bummed with the redesign they are so adorable!

• Love
Reactions: PrincessCassie, sjner2142, PaddedRita and 1 other person
Original Mediprime Eurobriefs! What a great diaper!!!

Reactions: crinklechef
Rearz lil monsters

• Love
Reactions: AndyPandy and JaysonTheRegressor
littledreamers333 said:
Rearz lil monsters
First ever adult diaper i tried

Reactions: AndyPandy and PDIAPER215
lil paws that was awesome

LittlePawz, but I think Tykables Waddlers might be overtaking them.

RJDodger said:
LittlePawz, but I think Tykables Waddlers might be overtaking them.
never used them will try also rears pink princess

littleK1626 said:
never used them will try also rears pink princess that is A good one

attends 10

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and FLsolarSparky02
The best diaper I have ever worn is still plastic backed MegaMax. I love the mostly plain white look and the way it fits me. I have never felt so secure in a diaper. It is the only diaper I can put on and feel so secure.

Reactions: Constantlydamp and surprise35
Sourpants said:
The best diaper I have ever worn is still plastic backed MegaMax. I love the mostly plain white look and the way it fits me. I have never felt so secure in a diaper. It is the only diaper I can put on and feel so secure.
that a good one too

Reactions: Sourpants
Rearz Mega Safari. I can wet one all day and not have to worry about leaks. They're very comfy, and keep my skin feeling dry.

Reactions: AndyPandy
The best I bought a whole pack of was Abena Abri-forms. They are much thicker and reliable than anything I have tried but $30 for 14 of them is pretty stiff for recreational use...

Reactions: Sourpants
oldpppants said:
The best I bought a whole pack of was Abena Abri-forms. They are much thicker and reliable than anything I have tried but $30 for 14 of them is pretty stiff for recreational use...
I agree! The premium diapers are expensive. I wear Tena Ultra normally. They're like $35 USD for a case of 80 and normally work well for me.

My best so far is Tena Proskin Ultima slip in medium and they are just so very comfortable and soak up a lot too with the only downside being they are a little bulky !
Second best is Tena Maxi in medium, generally fairly cheap but do the job nicely and do not clump and whilst comfortable when wet they are not too bulky and like the Proskin do not clump.

Reactions: Constantlydamp and TabaCrate
Rearz Barnyards tbh. First hook and loop diaper i've worn. I had a lot of fun that winter.

Reactions: AndyPandy
InControl Elite Hybrid, so far they have taken everything I've put into them and not leaked. I just wish there was also a more ABDL themed version of them (tho apparently the Rearz Barnyard is the same but I don't like the print on that).

• Love
Reactions: AndyPandy, Deleted member 69192 and BobbiSueEllen
Back