Dragon64

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
When I feel like I'm on the verge of entering into little space I get the urge to color and watch cartoons, but I don't have a hard surface that I can place down on the floor for me to color on. This just leaves cartoons and I don't know what cartoons to watch because what I choose might take me away from little space and I feel like I need a CG to determine what cartoons I should be watching. It might not matter that much once I finally have something to color on while watching cartoons but until then I feel like I need suggestions just so I don't drift out of little space while trying to find something to watch

Disney would be a good one, there’s also Ben and hollys little kingdom to and a personal faveourite of little me is Charlie and Lola

I would try looking up shows that were made with your little “age” in mind and then choose what seems the most appealing. A cartoon made for older kids is going to be greatly different than one made for infants. Sometimes when I’m really really regressed I’ll even watch baby sensory videos which are extremely simplistic, usually just 3D animations with bright colors and music.
Also, I draw in my coloring book right on the carpet. Maybe if you get a coloring book (if you’re not trying to just draw on paper) you could still color even without a hard surface on the ground. It also may be nice for your little self to have a coloring book they picked out, too!

Reactions: Dragon64
Dora the explore , barney . go diego go , and of course animated disney , watching dvd/blureay over and over is childish things ever , and disney is on dvd / blurey so you skip ads on tv or internet so you not exit little space by ads , buts i agree chosing cartoon by your little age to watch something designed 100% for little / baby in your age

Reactions: longallsboy and Dragon64
We bare bears is a personal favorite. Works for adult me too.

Bluey and Lucas the Spider!

adventure time, ok ko, we baby bears, amphibia, bee and puppycat, dino girl gauko, hilda, dogs in space, rilakkuma and kaoru, aggretsuko, my little pony friendship is magic, lalaloopsy, teen titans

can you tell i love cartoons? XD

Reactions: partier22 and Dragon64
Strangely enough for me, Blues Clues, I guess because I've watched it with my grandchildren when they were toddlers. It just seems so babyish. I also love Cocomelon. I actually like the little songs. They will really make me regress.

Reactions: BAP21, longallsboy and Opi
Clifford the big red dog or little bear 🙂

Reactions: partier22
I was a Nickelodeon kid. So, any Nick show from 1990 to 2007 will do for me.

I thankfully have Disney+ but since my little age is still isn’t potty trained I’m probably watching shows a little old for him (recommended 6+) but I remember from my childhood that I always was quite precocious watching shows aimed at older children and although I didn’t always understand them at the time I do now.

THE BEST SHOW OF ALL TOME:
PHINEAS AND FERB

Reactions: BlueDude
I'm a Nick Jr toddler. I love Paw Patrol, Blaze & the Monster Machines (obviously) and Santiago of the Seas. Oh, and of course Bluey on Disney. Bluey's amazing.

Reactions: dogboy and Dragon64
Back