Best ABDL thankful gift you have gotten

ryan8710

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Just for Christmas my mommy got me a onsie black shirt to wear with my diapers and jeans in public but the best was a bluey full size(60x90 in) fleece blanket and pillow case set and told me the Comforter blanket was on order coming soon šŸ˜šŸ„° so thankful to have a loving wife/mommy that takes amazing care of me

Wondering what ur most favorite ABDL gift you have ever received ( it can be any time of the year)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240102_210146_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240102_210146_Samsung Internet.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 13
Reactions: Joeysms and littledreamers333
I bought myself a fresh case of diapers. But since I am alone when little, I have never received an ABDL gift, other than one my bigger self got for me! LOL

Reactions: ryan8710
safaridaze said:
I bought myself a fresh case of diapers. But since I am alone when little, I have never received an ABDL gift, other than one my bigger self got for me! LOL
That's awesome šŸ‘Œ for my self I just found out little for big came out with a new cloth back diaper few weeks ago so I treated my self and got a bag to try now I'm hooked and going to have to try to get a case of them šŸ˜€

Reactions: safaridaze
A former Big gave me a Year of the Tiger onesie.

My fav animal is a tiger. Most of my stuffies are tigers. I have tiger art on my walls. I have tiger stuff on shelves. I have tiger toys. I have a tiger duck. I have a tiger zip up onesie. My college mascot is a tiger. I have tiger masks. I have tiger shirts. During Year of the Tiger friends gifted me "Year of the Tiger" stuff. I have a tiger tattoo. Tigers are my jam.

I'm not even Tiger in the Chinese Zodiac, but for me every year is Year of the Tiger.

My previous Big gifted the Chinese Zodiac "Year of the Tiger" onesie from ODU and I was touched. I felt "seen".

IMG_20240103_005039123.jpg
Grandma bought me this about 6 years ago, my first stuffed animal ever since I was a baby... I sleep with it every night now ^w^

Nobody knows I'm an AB/DL, but I bought this stuffie for myself as a Christmas gift. I love her so much and it's definitely my favourite gift this year! I was trying to convince myself I had enough stuffies but I'm glad I bought this one. :)

DSCF3603.JPG
DSCF3629.JPG

BobaFettish said:
A former Big gave me a Year of the Tiger onesie.

My fav animal is a tiger. Most of my stuffies are tigers. I have tiger art on my walls. I have tiger stuff on shelves. I have tiger toys. I have a tiger duck. I have a tiger zip up onesie. My college mascot is a tiger. I have tiger masks. I have tiger shirts. During Year of the Tiger friends gifted me "Year of the Tiger" stuff. I have a tiger tattoo. Tigers are my jam.

I'm not even Tiger in the Chinese Zodiac, but for me every year is Year of the Tiger.

My previous Big gifted the Chinese Zodiac "Year of the Tiger" onesie from ODU and I was touched. I felt "seen".
I love tigers too! I bought myself a giant snow tiger on my last birthday. She's very cuddly and takes up the whole foot of my bed lol.

DSCF3425.JPG
DSCF3524.JPG

• Love
Reactions: BobaFettish and ryan8710
I have gotten a few things. My wife bought me a stacking toy one time for me. However, I gave it away after not being able to play with it for a very long time. It just sat in our closet collecting dust. I do sleep with four stuffies that are my lovies, because they help me sleep at night to help me with depression. Three out of the four my wife has bought for me. They are my favorites, and I will never letting them go for any reason. I have gotten other things over the years. Some have stayed with me, but most everything I have had to say good bye to them.

There's more since this photo

After 25+ years together my (then) wife found out about my secret side and after some time to contemplate became the best caretaker Iā€™ve had.

She bought me my first cloth nappy.
Back then we didnā€™t have the advantage of advice from experienced cloth wearers like some members here.
So the minute the nappies arrived she wanted to put one on me.
Once pinned on she asked me to wet it, which I didā€¦ā€¦..without wearing plastic pants over the top to contain the liquid.
Cue one wet bedroom carpet and a lesson learned the hard way.

Itā€™s only now, years later, that I appreciate what she did for me regarding this interest and that first gift

Last edited:
i would have to say receiving a stuffie and a throw blanket that pictures two hangs coming together forming a heart shade and says hug.

Back