Ben Shapiro brings ABDL to the table

Status
Not open for further replies.

theb

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Did anyone see or listen to Ben Shapiro talk about the ABDL community recently? I saw it come up on a Snapchat subscription/ad thing today. Politics aside (keep it civil here folks), what are your guys’ thoughts on A, someone of his level of fame speaking about the community and B, whether he did it justice or not? If this isn’t the right place for this thread please feel free to move it.

Reactions: brownpanda and Tomtomthedl
Ben is all good in my opinion. Whaching the YouTube videos of people losing there shit over one man's opinion is funny.. sorry, not sorry.
Honestly I don't like Tom cruse's opinion of things I have seen him say in interviews, but he is hands down one of the best actors. ( I my opinion) I watch everything he does and find him vary entertaining.
It's ok to not like an opinion of someone and like his art /work.
I don't put a lot into what others say about the ABDL community (good or bad) because thay almost never understand it anyways.

Reactions: brownpanda, BabyLink9, LilByte and 4 others
theb said:
Did anyone see or listen to Ben Shapiro talk about the ABDL community recently? I saw it come up on a Snapchat subscription/ad thing today. Politics aside (keep it civil here folks), what are your guys’ thoughts on A, someone of his level of fame speaking about the community and B, whether he did it justice or not? If this isn’t the right place for this thread please feel free to move it.
Do you have a link?

GoodnitesLover8 said:
Do you have a link?
watch?v=zUT9sTnQ2W4

I think this is the second time he has had abdl content mentioned. Ben is mainly against people doing strange things in public, forcing acceptance, or normalizing abnormal things.

Over the years he has basically said he doesn't care what people do in private as long as it doesn't harm others and they act like decent human beings(don't force acceptance on others).

Last edited:
Reactions: brownpanda, inflationunit, Tomtomthedl and 2 others
Ben Shapiro talks really fast! He must be extremely smart

• Haha
Reactions: ForrestLump and JaysonTheRegressor
LilByte said:
watch?v=zUT9sTnQ2W4

I think this is the second time he has had abdl content mentioned. Ben is mainly against people doing strange things in public, forcing acceptance, or normalizing abnormal things.

Over the years he has basically said he doesn't care what people do in private as long as it doesn't harm others and they act like decent human beings(don't force acceptance on others).
Yeah I like Ben actually. he’s a fairly reasonable and logical guy. If we are all being honest with ourselves we are extreme outliers. This isn’t a normal passion. There’s nothing wrong with it, but I’m not really for the idea of promoting it on a large scale. Being ab/dl is something I just want to share with like minded individuals and maybe introduce to someone (adults only) you know and trust are open to different lifestyles

• Haha
Reactions: brownpanda, LilByte, Tomtomthedl and 1 other person
I’m surprised to see so much support for such a scathing segment. Identity politics aside, it’s not doing anything to promote understanding or kindness toward us. It’s just a bunch of inflammatory showboating for viewership. Just wish all of these pundits on the right and the left would stop driving us apart.

Reactions: MetalDan86, Pamperhead, LePew and 3 others
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back