Been busy with new career!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dlwillow

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Sorry to be away so long. A lot has changed in my life. My wife has taken a complete flip! I now own 10 different printed diapers. She got me 2 cute onesies and 1 pair of footed pjs for my birthday. Guess it is true if you love one another it just takes time.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 21
Reactions: Dinotopian2002, Seasonedcitizen, SleepyBunny and 1 other person
I'm glad to hear that your wife is now accepting. We have heard of some spouses that flip the other way.

That onesie is indeed cute.

Reactions: dlwillow
Yea I think my wife did not realize how much it meant to me. Time cures all, I believe if you love one another enough. She has made this amazing turn. You hear others struggles and think there is no hope.
I battled addiction for 24 years and now clean 3 years. I believe that this may have played a small role. The thoughts that go through ones head. A grown man wanting to do what you were taught not to at an early age. The internet was a lifesaver for a lot of us.
I was also sexually abused by a guy at the age of 6. Wow what a tool that is to ones self esteem. People don’t understand well if they haven’t been in that situation. I say that is put behind me but does it ever go away?
So has my wife done her homework? It feels that she really has researched and thought of all I’ve been through. Turning the page and making me feel loved for who I am. Her taking on this roll of changing me and buying me items was never going to happen ten years ago I thought. So it is my duty to repay her in the manner of her desire. I’m in ahhh to this day. I picked the right woman 30 years ago!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back