Been awhile since I've posted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arashi

Contributor
Role
Hi everyone, its been a long while since I've posted anything, but I finally have something to post. I've made some major progress over the last few months in regards to participating in abdl with my boyfriend. I've been able to wear and use diapers multiple times and I'm very proud of myself for that and my boyfriend is also super proud of me. One hurdle that I'm struggling with is that I'm having trouble relaxing and enjoying little space. Has anyone else experienced this? Any advice on how to relax into little space?

I think part of it is security, just being able to know you're in a safe place where you won't be disturbed. Oftentimes I like watching younger audience-targeted movies in little space, and something like that helps you take your mind off anything that's bugging you and allows you to relax

I agree with Topex. It will take some time, but through repetition, you will begin to feel more comfortable. When I was young and first delving into diapers and regression, I was convinced I was crazy. Now all I have to do is put on a diaper and I start regressing. It's not that practice makes perfect but rather, it pushes one toward acceptance and that brings a greater level of comfort and well-being.

I'll have to try that next time me and my boyfriend are together. I have found that watching things while in little space has helped me take my mind off of anything that's bothering me, though I always find my mind drifting back to adult life. Its as if I'm too self conscious while in diapers and for some reason I'm hyper aware of the fact that I'm in one. But I think that will get better once my boyfriend and I move in together this august.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back