• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Bedwetting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenbacher

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Growing up during the seventies both my brother and I were bedwetters and before going to bed we would go through the same ritual every evening, the ritual included, strip wash, plastic pants and then a piece of absorbent padding would be cut from a role and inserted into our plastic pants and then off to bed.

In the mornings the absorbent padding would be soaked but the bed would be dry. Now over 40 years later I still believe that that bedtime ritual was the start of my interest in diapers.

Reactions: Andrewgdfw
I need a rl of that

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

Hi and welcome to the site. You'll get more responses if you make your initial introduction in the Introduction Forum. This thread probably should be in another forum like adult babies or diapers, etc.

Those pads do come in handy, especially on nights I take my meds, and I can't get up to change. Even if I overflow my diaper my bed stays nice and dry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back