Bedwetting to get into diapers

goodnites

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Has anyone, when you were a kid, wet the bed on purpose to get put into diapers or pull-ups at night or is that just something people write about in fiction? I'm wondering had I started bedwetting on purpose after I stopped if my parents would've put me back in Goodnites. Either ways I know younger me wouldn't have had the balls to do that.

• Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: Canadianfalls, TigerDL, PadPhilosopher and 3 others
goodnites said:
Has anyone, when you were a kid, wet the bed on purpose to get put into diapers or pull-ups at night or is that just something people write about in fiction? I'm wondering had I started bedwetting on purpose after I stopped if my parents would've put me back in Goodnites. Either ways I know younger me wouldn't have had the balls to do that.
To be honest i did wrt the bed when and wet myself to get put bk in diapers it did work at 1st but i think my parents soon realised it wasnt an accint at bed time so i had to sleep with om a rubber matress witha sheet over it so if i wet myself it could be easily dried up and a clean sheet put on top so it never done it for much longer but school was different al my way through primary school i always got put in a nappy and eventually was put in oneas soon as i walked through the door b4 i even got in my classroom xxx

• Wow
Reactions: PadPhilosopher, Diprs2, Lostdiapersboy and 1 other person
I didn't wet the bed on purpose I just wet the bed

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, chamberpot, Diprs2 and 1 other person
I sometimes wet deliberately as a teenager out of pure laziness I was so used to sleeping in a wet bed that if I did wake needing to pee I just lay there and wet my bed and drifted back to sleep.
Eventually following yet another doctors visit I was referred to the continence clinic and issued with adult disposable nappies and a fitted waterproof cover for my bed. My folks gave up trying to get me dry from then on and I made no effort whatsoever. Just the opposite and although I peed in my sleep often I also did it deliberately as well. I never knew for certain but I suspected my mother always knew.
The trouble was I no longer had any incentive to become dry at night and being wet never bothered me so I just continued wetting the bed until my early 20s.

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: Ryanwet, PadPhilosopher, Jg21101 and 4 others
dpcare said:
I didn't wet the bed on purpose I just wet the bed
I was a bed wetter for years but cant remember what age i was but to try stop me wetting the bed my psychiatrist gave my parents an alarm thing i dono how it worked all i know was if i was sleeping and started peeing it would go off really loudly to wake me up to go to toilet had this for for a while until eventually i was able to wake up myself and use the toilet without it but missed nappies so much that i did start doing delibaretly so i could be put in them at night but never lasted very long xxx

• Wow
Reactions: Lostdiapersboy, PadPhilosopher, goodnites and 1 other person
I was always wetting the bed , never thought about getting put into diapers, I just like to pee in the bed or wet my pants.

• Thinking
Reactions: WBxx, PadPhilosopher, Diprs2 and 2 others
I tried. Though I didn’t try really hard. But it didn’t work. My mom was thinking of getting my doctor involved and I didn’t want that so I gave up on that option.

• Wow
Reactions: TigerDL, PadPhilosopher, Diprs2 and 1 other person
I was in every night bedwetter growing up Frankly, I started to dry up around the age of 12 to 13, but would intentionally wet my bed maybe once or twice a week because I did want to lose the security and I suppose the convenience of my night diapers. This continued for perhaps a year to 18 months, so it wasn’t until I was maybe a stopped high school that I stopped sleeping in diapers and rubber pants.

• Wow
Reactions: Lostdiapersboy, PadPhilosopher and goodnites
I don't think it ever crossed my mind. For context though, I grew up in the 80s, pre-GoodNites. I wasn't aware that diapers for older children even existed. My friend's younger sister was a bedwetter, and she had a bedwetting alarm. That certainly didn't appeal to me at all!

But even if I'd grown up a decade later, when bedwetting diapers were more common, I probably wouldn't have had the courage to wet my bed on purpose. As it is, I wet my bed exactly once after potty training, at age 8 or 9--a true "bolt from the blue." My diaper interests were well-established even at that age, and I was regularly wearing the old cloth baby diapers that were still around the house. Waking up wet didn't make me think about diapers though. I just started crying and felt completely humiliated. Thankfully, though Mom was obviously annoyed, she didn't scold or punish me and just took care of everything. The incident was never mentioned again, which was fine with me! I didn't reflect on it with any positivity.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, Diprs2 and goodnites
I had a very traumatic event happen to me when I was 13 which caused me to be diagnosed with PTSD which also caused me to wet the bed twice not on purpose. After that I started to love wet bed but I stopped doing it on accident so did it on purpose and asked for diapers. This helped me through the trauma and PTSD. Even now almost 20 years later I still have flash backs and fear on that thing that happened.

• Sad
Reactions: PadPhilosopher and Diprs2
Yes. Kinda. I really did wet the bed growing up till 10 and was diapered every night. Fast forward to 18 years old and I was very jealous of my brother who was wetting his bed and getting diapered out on every night. So I started taking his diapers at night. Well mom caught me and I told her I started wetting the bed is why I took his diaper. I didn’t want to get spanked for lying and was hoping she would understand. Well she did and said her rule still applies that if I’m wetting the bed I need to be put in a diaper and I’m not allowed to do it myself. So she started doing it again and I continued to pee in it on purpose. But now I don’t even wake up to go at night so I guess now I really am a bedwetter again.

• Wow
Reactions: TigerDL, dlboylife, PadPhilosopher and 6 others
I’m sad to say looking back that I had so much shame about my bedwetting that I couldn’t imagine anyone, let alone me doing it on purpose.

My younger sister wet at night often too, and we were not in diapers for it. I don’t even consciously remember diapers (cloth) still being in the house. I can only guess at my mom‘s reasons for that when it might’ve been so much easier and more comfortable for all of us if we had diapers on at night for a while longer. She had three kids very close in age and my guess is was just determined to be done with the diapers once we were daytime toilet trained.

I was a miserable, ashamed, wet little boy quite often until I was 7 and occasionally until I was 9.

• Sad
Reactions: PadPhilosopher
sinceiwassmall said:
I’m sad to say looking back that I had so much shame about my bedwetting that I couldn’t imagine anyone, let alone me doing it on purpose.

My younger sister wet at night often too, and we were not in diapers for it. I don’t even consciously remember diapers (cloth) still being in the house. I can only guess at my mom‘s reasons for that when it might’ve been so much easier and more comfortable for all of us if we had diapers on at night for a while longer. She had three kids very close in age and my guess is was just determined to be done with the diapers once we were daytime toilet trained.

I was a miserable, ashamed, wet little boy quite often until I was 7 and occasionally until I was 9.
Did she just have y’all all take a bath every morning to get the pee off? I hear parents complain about not having time for morning baths is sometimes why they switch to diapers or pull-ups

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and Lyric
I wanted to SOOOOOO bad but my mom yelled a lot and had bad temper, plus but the time I thought about it - she had already caught me peeing in my doll cloth diapers. So I would have got in big big trouble …. And I was a sensitive kid who just wanted everyone to be calm and happy so never could do anything that caused ripples

I would have wet my bed on purpose if I’d thought I’d get put back into nappies as a result.

The thought just never crossed my mind!

• Wow
After finding out Tena´s website during the early ages of the internet I was very thrilled to discover that older kids like me (12 years old back then) could also have incontinence although they were more focused on night time issues, so in a desperate move to be put back in diapers I gathered up all my courage and purposely peed in my bed before falling asleep intermitently over the following weeks, but the only result was that I got ridiculed and lectured by my parents about me being too old to wet in my sleep since the first time it happened, and given my history with my brother´s diapers my mom kinda suspected none of those wettings were accidental, so she had me handwash my sheets and pjs from the second time I wet until I "miraculously" stopped (I wasn´t allowed to use the washing machine); I mean, I had to follow through for a few more times so it wasn´t more obvious than it already was and also I never lost hope that I´d be put back in diapers eventually but, again, I only got a thicker plastic cover for my matress.

Nonetheless my mom started to control my liquid intake before bedtime and personally took me to the bathroom before going to bed, although I managed this with pouring water in the glass I had for brushing my teeth and emptying it in the toilet to make it sound like I was actually going potty.

In the end I gave up my idea and had to settle with just keep "borrowing" one of my brother´s Goodnites per week after that. The handful of real accidents I had afterwards were dealt with in the exact same way.

• Wow
Reactions: PadPhilosopher and Diaperpee8
I think I told this story before, but when I was 12(ish) I was in a mental hospital and my roommate was in diapers all the time. One night I asked about it and he encouraged me to "have an accident" so they'd put me in one and for some reason I couldn't just go even though I had a full bladder. Could not squeeze out a drop until I was at the toilet. Weirdest thing ever. Of course nowadays I can pee in any situation lol

• Wow
Wetshisbed said:
I sometimes wet deliberately as a teenager out of pure laziness I was so used to sleeping in a wet bed that if I did wake needing to pee I just lay there and wet my bed and drifted back to sleep.
Eventually following yet another doctors visit I was referred to the continence clinic and issued with adult disposable nappies and a fitted waterproof cover for my bed. My folks gave up trying to get me dry from then on and I made no effort whatsoever. Just the opposite and although I peed in my sleep often I also did it deliberately as well. I never knew for certain but I suspected my mother always knew.
The trouble was I no longer had any incentive to become dry at night and being wet never bothered me so I just continued wetting the bed until my early 20s.
Ha this sounds like me I’ve always worn diapers to bed but always liked them too so never made any effort to get dry

Bryle said:
Did she just have y’all all take a bath every morning to get the pee off? I hear parents complain about not having time for morning baths is sometimes why they switch to diapers or pull-ups
I remember growing up and my mom changing me out of my wet diapers in the morning before school. No time to take a bath, we did that at night before we went to bed when mom diapered us then. In the morning it she just wiped us with a damp warm washcloth.

Around 15 I had dry nights sometimes and as I got older they became more frequent. Most of the time, if I woke up and was dry, I had to pee so I did it in my diapers. A short time later, mom would be there to get me up for school and she found my diapers were wet, but I never bothered to tell her I wet on purpose. So she thought I was still wetting my bed. It was true I was, and still needed diapers most of the time and it was impossible to predict so I had to wear diapers and rubber every night. I think was during that period when my attraction to diapers, to wetting them and being in wet diapers as well as fondling myself under the diapers developed to the point where by the time I no longer wet my bed and had a full blown diaper fetish.

• Thinking
Back