Bedwetting experience?

jenstheboy

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey everyone, hope y'all have a great day!

I am a diaper lover who wear diapers for a variety of reasons including comfort, sexual arousal etc. etc.
Im in my late 20's and I have been wearing diapers on and off for some years now. In the beginning I had a hard time with letting go and with wetting my diapers but I can now wet whenever i want to aslong as i am standing up, which has been fine for over a year.
The thing is... I have now started experimenting with being able to pee in other positions than just standing up - for instance while sitting and laying down - My body has slowly accepted that its okay to wet while laying down for instance while laying down on the couch watching a movie.
However, I have went back to my "more traditional" way of wetting which is wetting while standing up.
The reason is that I am "afraid of wetting the bed" - let me explain...
I usually go to bed so that I can get a 7-8 hours of sleep - however in the last 2-3 years I "only" get around 5 hours of good sleep before I sorta wake up because I have to pee alot (no matter how hydrated I was before going to bed, its always the same). I am just so tired and in some kinda sleep-coma stuck inbetween being awake and being asleep because of my urge to pee. However I am too lazy and too tired to actually get up and go to the bathroom, so i just keep "sleeping"
And this is where my worries come in- I am afraid that if I keep training being able to pee in different positions during the daytime hours - for instance keep training wetting my diapers lying down - that I will eventually start to just "let it flow" in the early morning hours when i am in my trance of being stuck in between sleep and being awake, having to pee, but being too lazy to go to the bathroom - i am afraid that my body will just let go because it has learned that it is okay to pee while laying down (I am 100 % continent in bed and only wear diapers to bed occasionally for comfort and has always been fully continent - its like my body just blocks off for the flow of pee in the night when i lay down. Its like my body knows laying down = no peeing)
I hope it makes sense..?

As most people recommend, I should not try to break something that is working (being continent in bed), so do you guys think its an irrational worry that my body will get so used to being able to pee laying down that it might happen that i let it flow and wet the bed in the early morning hours when im too lazy to go to the toilet or do you think i should just relax and enjoy being able to pee in different kind of positions in the daytime and not think more of it?
Lately I have been worried about it and what to do which means im back to only use my diapers while standing up.
Do you guys think it is an irrational worry?
Thoughts much appreciated.
Have a nice day!!

Last edited:
Reactions: BwBunny and PadPhilosopher
I'm in the same boat - I really want to wet in any position I'm in, but I either have to be standing, sitting in a certain position or kneeling to wet but never while laying down. It's really hard to get past that natural roadblock but I think it just takes patience, being relaxed and trust your diapers. The trust part is harder for me because I leak a lot but I just have to learn not to care, or just get better at diapering myself.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and jenstheboy
jenstheboy said:
Hey everyone, hope y'all have a great day!

I am a diaper lover who wear diapers for a variety of reasons including comfort, sexual arousal etc. etc.
Im in my late 20's and I have been wearing diapers on and off for some years now. In the beginning I had a hard time with letting go and with wetting my diapers but I can now wet whenever i want to aslong as i am standing up, which has been fine for over a year.
The thing is... I have now started experimenting with being able to pee in other positions than just standing up - for instance while sitting and laying down - My body has slowly accepted that its okay to wet while laying down for instance while laying down on the couch watching a movie.
However, I have went back to my "more traditional" way of wetting which is wetting while standing up.
The reason is that I am "afraid of wetting the bed" - let me explain...
I usually go to bed so that I can get a 7-8 hours of sleep - however in the last 2-3 years I "only" get around 5 hours of good sleep before I sorta wake up because I have to pee alot (no matter how hydrated I was before going to bed, its always the same). I am just so tired and in some kinda sleep-coma stuck inbetween being awake and being asleep because of my urge to pee. However I am too lazy and too tired to actually get up and go to the bathroom, so i just keep "sleeping"
And this is where my worries come in- I am afraid that if I keep training being able to pee in different positions during the daytime hours - for instance keep training wetting my diapers lying down - that I will eventually start to just "let it flow" in the early morning hours when i am in my trance of being stuck in between sleep and being awake, having to pee, but being too lazy to go to the bathroom - i am afraid that my body will just let go because it has learned that it is okay to pee while laying down (I am 100 % continent in bed and only wear diapers to bed occasionally for comfort and has always been fully continent - its like my body just blocks off for the flow of pee in the night when i lay down. Its like my body knows laying down = no peeing)
I hope it makes sense..?

As most people recommend, I should not try to break something that is working (being continent in bed), so do you guys think its an irrational worry that my body will get so used to being able to pee laying down that it might happen that i let it flow and wet the bed in the early morning hours when im too lazy to go to the toilet or do you think i should just relax and enjoy being able to pee in different kind of positions in the daytime and not think more of it?
Lately I have been worried about it and what to do which means im back to only use my diapers while standing up.
Do you guys think it is an irrational worry?
Thoughts much appreciated.
Have a nice day!!
That you are thinking about it so much suggests at least part of you wants to. If you start while you are even half awake, eventually you will do it in your sleep and you will be a bedwetter. Many of us are. Do you want to be like us? :think:

Reactions: DiaperDude210, PadPhilosopher and jenstheboy
southeastlittle said:
I'm in the same boat - I really want to wet in any position I'm in, but I either have to be standing, sitting in a certain position or kneeling to wet but never while laying down. It's really hard to get past that natural roadblock but I think it just takes patience, being relaxed and trust your diapers. The trust part is harder for me because I leak a lot but I just have to learn not to care, or just get better at diapering myself.
Exactly its very hard to get past the natural roadblock but it feels nice to... say... just watch a movie while laying down and dont have to stand up to use your diaper. I know i can train myself to do it since I have succeded a few times but I am afraid how it may affect my inner "block" while sleeping if i get too "diaper trained" when I know I have to pee alot in the early morning hours in my half-asleep / half-awake state.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
BuddyBoy said:
That you are thinking about it so much suggests at least part of you wants to. If you start while you are even half awake, eventually you will do it in your sleep and you will be a bedwetter. Many of us are. Do you want to be like us? :think:
Im not sure. I mean... I want to enjoy being able to use my diapers in any position i want in the daytime, around the house and so on but I am afraid how it will affect my half-sleep half-awake state of mind in the morning when my bladder is under pressure. Will it continue as is or will I suddently start to wet a little because my body has now learned it is okay to wet laying down - currently my body is trained to know that peeing while laying down is a no-go and therefor not peeing myself in the morning though there is a lot of presure on my bladder.
Maybe its my subconcious mind telling me its tired of laying in bed from 4am till 7am with a full bladder but too lazy to go the restroom that it wants me to start pee in the morning in my diaper for a better sleep lol
It would have its advantages but as most people recommend - do not break something that is working and that is what i am afraid will happen, i guess

Last edited:
Personally I would just use my diaper at night and enjoy a good night's sleep. Yes you will be a bedwetter, but what's wrong with being a bedwetter?

• Thinking
Reactions: robdl15, flybaby, PadPhilosopher and 2 others
Floodingpants said:
Personally I would just use my diaper at night and enjoy a good night's sleep. Yes you will be a bedwetter, but what's wrong with being a bedwetter?
Thats actually quite a good point! I have been struggling with it for some years with the "only" getting 4-5 hours of good sleep till the state of half-awake / half-asleep kicks in where I can feel the urge to pee but my body is too lazy to get up, use the restroom and go back to sleep.
Maybe you are right - maybe I should just try it out and see what happens? I mean... im too lazy anyways to get out of bed to take care of business so maybe it would make sense to use the diaper for its intended purpose to get a better nights sleep and as you say dont care if ill then be a "bedwetter" - if it makes my sleep better its a legitimate reason to not care what happens i guess?
So maybe i should experiment with it?
Thoughts?

Last edited:
Reactions: PadPhilosopher and Floodingpants
BuddyBoy said:
As discussed with Floodingpants, It might be a good idea for the sole purpose of getting a better nights sleep to start wetting my diaper in the morning when im half awake? A pro would be better sleep - con would be if i get so used to it that ill become diaper dependent in the night?
Thoughts?

You won't wet asleep if you don't want to. It's learned behavior that won't simply vanish unless you actively untrain. For most people it takes several months of untraining before they have accidents. So don't worry. And retraining is an effort but still possible.
Going for better sleep can be an option, I've done that for different reasons too. But you can also try using a bottle at wakeups and see if that is good enough.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, asutton624, LittleTyke and 1 other person
I sleep the best when I'm diapered and do not wake up through the night anywhere near as much.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, LittleTyke, Floodingpants and 2 others
Nessaja said:
You won't wet asleep if you don't want to. It's learned behavior that won't simply vanish unless you actively untrain. For most people it takes several months of untraining before they have accidents. So don't worry. And retraining is an effort but still possible.
Going for better sleep can be an option, I've done that for different reasons too. But you can also try using a bottle at wakeups and see if that is good enough.
Oh okay that makes sense, thank you for your response - but do you think it counts as "actively untraining" if i keep experimenting with getting used to different wetting positions during my daytime wear plus also choosing to use my diapers in the early morning hours laying in bed for better sleep quality?

PeeJayTee said:
I sleep the best when I'm diapered and do not wake up through the night anywhere near as much.
Have you worn overnight for a long time and why did you start?

jenstheboy said:
Oh okay that makes sense, thank you for your response - but do you think it counts as "actively untraining" if i keep experimenting with getting used to different wetting positions during my daytime wear plus also choosing to use my diapers in the early morning hours laying in bed for better sleep quality?
Active untraining starts with working on the mindset. Peeing in bed consciously is not untraining either, it would rather mean to have releasing to become a thoughtless reaction that starts immediately at wakeup or while trying to sleep in. Real untraining would also include being hydrated enough to not be able to hold it until getting up.
So the answer is no. And whatever you do during daytime is not connected with sleep - only training to severely weaken your bladder could help with the last point.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and jenstheboy
Nessaja said:
Active untraining starts with working on the mindset. Peeing in bed consciously is not untraining either, it would rather mean to have releasing to become a thoughtless reaction that starts immediately at wakeup or while trying to sleep in. Real untraining would also include being hydrated enough to not be able to hold it until getting up.
So the answer is no. And whatever you do during daytime is not connected with sleep - only training to severely weaken your bladder could help with the last point.
Oh I see, thank you for your answer! (y)☺️

You are a self-acknowledged diaper lover so my suggestion is to do what your heart and mind are telling you to do-wear diapers to bed every night and when your body tells you it's time to potty, so ahead, relax, and enjoy. I can't think of a single reason why you should worry over this. I've worn diapers to be bed nightly for nearly 20 and couldn't be more pleased. Some mornings I wake up with a soggy diaper an no memory or waking during the night to pee. Some nights I wake up briefly, potty in bed and back to sleep. And sometimes I wake up in the morning, diapers are dry but I need to potty and go ahead and wet my diapers. It's all good,

Reactions: flybaby, PadPhilosopher, Floodingpants and 1 other person
You’ll be fine! I’m in the same boat… too lazy to get up and I can just keep sleeping when I’m not diapered!
But I can also pee whenever, wherever I want. In bed on my back, stomach, side, while standing, walking, talking, in the car… doesn’t matter. When I’m wearing my pelvic floor muscles just relax and I start dribbling away!
I’m not a bedwetter though nor have I ever had any issues. So when I do wake up and I’m diapered I just relax and let go, turn around and get more sleep! It’s literally one of my favorite things about diapers

Last edited:
Reactions: PadPhilosopher, Lyric, Floodingpants and 1 other person
Lyric said:
You are a self-acknowledged diaper lover so my suggestion is to do what your heart and mind are telling you to do-wear diapers to bed every night and when your body tells you it's time to potty, so ahead, relax, and enjoy. I can't think of a single reason why you should worry over this. I've worn diapers to be bed nightly for nearly 20 and couldn't be more pleased. Some mornings I wake up with a soggy diaper an no memory or waking during the night to pee. Some nights I wake up briefly, potty in bed and back to sleep. And sometimes I wake up in the morning, diapers are dry but I need to potty and go ahead and wet my diapers. It's all good,
Thank you very much for your answer and pov on the subject - I agree, its something i enjoy and i know and aknowledge that i am a diaper lover so i dont know why im so hesitant. Maybe i should just let go and enjoy and explore my diaper wearing as much as i want and not be afraid of what consequences (if any) that it may bring since I deep down enjoy it. I guess its just in my head that its a problem but idk... but you would encourage me to just go with it and if i want to wear to bed (and use them) i should do just that?

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and Lyric
TheRealDiaperGuru said:
You’ll be fine! I’m in the same boat… too lazy to get up and I can just keep sleeping when I’m not diapered!
But I can also pee whenever, wherever I want. In bed on my back, stomach, side, while standing, walking, talking, in the car… doesn’t matter. When I’m wearing my pelvic floor muscles just relax and I start dribbling away!
I’m not a bedwetter though nor have I ever had any issues. So when I do wake up and I’m diapered I just relax and let go turn around and get more sleep! It’s literally one of my favorite things about diapers
Thank you very much for you comment! I guess it just have an irrational hesitant voice in my head thinking about it having consequences and what not - for how long have you been practicing just to relax, let go, turn around and keep on sleeping?

TheRealDiaperGuru said:
I’m not a bedwetter though nor have I ever had any issues. So when I do wake up and I’m diapered I just relax and let go, turn around and get more sleep! It’s literally one of my favorite things about diapers
As a side note, how long did it take for you to get used to wearing through a whole nights sleep? I have tried wearing diapers while sleeping but i find it hard to fall asleep and if i wake up during the night i find it hard to get back into sleep - especially if i wet them, then im very aware that im wearing - i guess its because my mind knows im diapered up and being concious about it. Could also be a question for @Lyric

Last edited:
jenstheboy said:
Thank you very much for you comment! I guess it just have an irrational hesitant voice in my head thinking about it having consequences and what not - for how long have you been practicing just to relax, let go, turn around and keep on sleeping?
Ohh man… I’ve been wearing for almost 20 years. I started buying and wearing diapers at 15/16 and now I’m 35 and still love it. But it took many years of practice to be able to go… one place the I still struggle with is on an airplane. I guess it’s the unconscious fear of leaks in a situation / environment can’t control. Maybe I just need to fly more. 😅

What I did to get to this point is pretty much when ever I felt the urge to go. Get into the position you want to pee in and work on relaxing… it gets easier every time you do it and eventually you don’t think about anymore!
I’m at a point where diapers are also super useful for situations where I know bathrooms might be hard to find and I find myself wearing for convenience more often now if that makes sense!

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and Floodingpants
Back