BunBunDojo

Clingy Bunny Extraordinaire
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
  4. Carer
They say don't play favorites, but lets be real when it comes to stuffies we dont want the other stuffies to get jelous. But oh no, you had a nightmare! What is the first one you reach for?

Mine is my anxiety bunny. I need to stitch her up a diaper so we can match XD
347428394_243950558222705_8528617611128838926_n_112426245192340.jpg

• Love
Reactions: PrincessPlaypen and Jorelaxed
my favorite is a silly liitle baby doll, soft as anything and on the front is written my first dolly.

• Love
Reactions: BunBunDojo
Blue for me...
IMGP0356sm.jpg

IMGP0335sm.jpg

• Love
Reactions: littledreamers333, Track3895, Jorelaxed and 1 other person
Littlebabybecca said:
awwwwww, looks like little puppy found out blues clues! They drew the pink socks, the baby bottle, and the cherios! Maybe what blues clues is a baby! Dont forget to have a bedwetting cover on that thinking chair out there!

(Also all seriousness, that is super adorable! Blues clues has strong memories with me!)

Reactions: Littlebabybecca
Mine is an Espeon (pokemon) I got from build a bear. I like really big stuffies and I've been on the hunt for a really big pokemon stuffie. I can't really have a lot of stuffies because Ive got to hide them when I have guests over. I have just enough room to hide one really big stuffie I would want!

• Love
IMG_6727.jpeg
This the build a bear I’m sleeping with tonight the rest are in the other room until my bed room is finished

• Love
Reactions: BunBunDojo and Jorelaxed
I have a big koala suffie that i cant fall asleep without

• Love
I have a big bear that I've had my whole life. It was bigger than me when I was given it as a baby, and it's still quite large!

• Love
This one’s east for me, don't even need to take another pic. My friends are in the profile pic. As for which one gets cuddled that depends on the night.
In my childhood I had a teddy bear named Max. She got old and worn so now she’s retired to the chair by my bed.

• Love
These guys.

20230504_093428.jpg
20230420_154007.jpg
20230202_121753.jpg

Need new picture with sleeping Pikachu, sleeping Char Char, and sleeping Scorbunny added. 🥰

Nothing beats fuzzy stuffie paws against a smooth shaved face.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BlueDude, Magicalgirl101, BabyBoyRyan and 1 other person
BunBunDojo said:
Its so cute you got the sleeping eevee. I wanted that one for a while it looks so soft
OMG is it ever. I can't keep him out of my face. I like to snuggle that one so one of the paws is on my face and I'm out like a light. I really need to stop doing it in the middle of the day! 😁🫣😴

It's got a nice weight to it too , stuffing feels like dense gel. So soft and squishy. 🥰

All my stuffies smell like Dreft Blissfuls, baby powder, and lavender too. 🥰🤤

I can post here when it's in stock again. It doesn't last long.

Last edited:
I have three stuffies at the moment and I sleep with all of them. They are a BAB Toothless, a 30" Wild Republic wolf, and a 30" Wild Republic tiger. If I get more then they too will sleep on the bed with me, but I will have to choose who gets to snuggle under my blankie with me because it isn't big enough for any more stuffies

Diaperedforsuresince17 said:
View attachment 111599
This the build a bear I’m sleeping with tonight the rest are in the other room until my bed room is finished
That's a ribbit not a bear! 🐸

Untitled1-min.png

Flopsy my bunny in the back, she is my goto every night :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Littlebabybecca, IamtheLorax and Little2Roo
There are other flopsy bunnies?! I knew she had a family somewhere.

Labrador said:
Everyone has or had one of those.
"There are many like it, but this one is mine."

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BenNevis, Labrador and Humperdink2
Totally, she is real you know!

My bedtime friend, I have others but Pikachu is the only one I actually sleep with in my arms.
Pika_Plush.jpg

• Love
Reactions: LittleAndAlone and Humperdink2
Back