Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 5 guest views remaining

BeDry Noise Level?

BabyHailey1977

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
How’s everyone doing? I’m looking for information on the InControl BeDry range of diapers. I was wondering what the noise level is with them. I wear slacks to work every day in a quiet office setting. I would love to try them out, but I’m afraid they will be too loud.

I’ve heard great things about them, and really want to try them out.

Thanks in advance!!

Reactions: babyscotty37
Never tried them, sorry. I can tell you the InControl Active Air's are quiet

Reactions: BabyHailey1977
Hiya I wear Incontrol elite hybrid these are definitely my nosiest nappy
So I have 9 goto and the above is the loudest can’t comment on Bedry they may be the same

The Bedry has a very soft plastic, softer and quieter than the Incontrol Hybrid Elite. The only part that could present noise is the taping zone. Noise wise it’s the same as the Megamax.

princessarya said:
Never tried them, sorry. I can tell you the InControl Active Air's are quiet
Thank you! Can those be worn an entire 8 hour shift without leaking, smelling like urine?

Reactions: princessarya
I agree on the tape zone too. I notice sound mostly when going up steps.

Reactions: FrenchFriedOnion and BabyHailey1977
moorey said:
Hiya I wear Incontrol elite hybrid these are definitely my nosiest nappy
So I have 9 goto and the above is the loudest can’t comment on Bedry they may be the same
Thank you for the information.

Subtlerustle said:
The Bedry has a very soft plastic, softer and quieter than the Incontrol Hybrid Elite. The only part that could present noise is the taping zone. Noise wise it’s the same as the Megamax.
Thank you. I haven’t used the Megamax in a while, so I can’t really remember. They leaked quickly for me.

BabyHailey1977 said:
Thank you! Can those be worn an entire 8 hour shift without leaking, smelling like urine?
If I use a booster I can go close to 8. If it were me I'd still change after 6 just to he on the safe side.

BabyHailey1977 said:
How’s everyone doing? I’m looking for information on the InControl BeDry range of diapers. I was wondering what the noise level is with them. I wear slacks to work every day in a quiet office setting. I would love to try them out, but I’m afraid they will be too loud.

I’ve heard great things about them, and really want to try them out.

Thanks in advance!!
These have been my go-to diapers for a few years now. I've used the full line of them as I've narrowed down my absorbency needs for day and night. I also use the cloth back ones for summertime if I'm going to be out playing golf, yard work, etc. to limit sweating. They are one of the quietest diapers I've used in over forty years. I'm mostly using the incontrol dry elite for nighttime and the essentials for daytime.

princessarya said:
If I use a booster I can go close to 8. If it were me I'd still change after 6 just to he on the safe side.
That makes sense. Thank you.

Reactions: princessarya
babyscotty37 said:
These have been my go-to diapers for a few years now. I've used the full line of them as I've narrowed down my absorbency needs for day and night. I also use the cloth back ones for summertime if I'm going to be out playing golf, yard work, etc. to limit sweating. They are one of the quietest diapers I've used in over forty years. I'm mostly using the incontrol dry elite for nighttime and the essentials for daytime.
Thank you!

The new be dry are a bit quieter than the older version. Defiantly softer plastic. They are still a bit on crinkly side. If you wear a PUL pant over it I fine it eliminates all the noise. Incontrol makes a “silence pant” that is just a PUL diaper cover. It’s not as good quality as garywear but not bad for the price.

Reactions: BabyHailey1977 and Dalmatian
I think the BeDry is too loud for a quiet office unless you have a cover over it. Like a Gary PUL one. Louder than MegaMax a maybe quieter than Elite Hybrid.

Back