Diaperboy27

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Hey there just thought I’d ask, has anybody ever looked into bed frames where the head board & the foot board are the same height?
Just wanted something not too obvious to where all I have to do is put a railing on the side & it’s set.

Reactions: medfet878
I’m not sure if this would work but couldn’t you just use two headboards? Maybe also add a cute design on the headboards.

Reactions: mistykitty
Well, as in other threads, there is always the daybeds. Google them.

You can easily use a daybed and then use a toddler side rail for the 4th side and be a quick and easily hidden thing.

You can also maybe look into pet gates for hallways to use for the sides as well, but take a bit of DIY to mount and might not be as easy to take off if you want to.

But, there is also some threads on here about building full on cribs, do a search if intrested in that.

Reactions: medfet878 and Diaperboy27
To continue the daybed part, I once had one and turned the open side to the wall, so I had to crawl over

Reactions: Diaperboy27
Ive
Diaperboy27 said:
Hey there just thought I’d ask, has anybody ever looked into bed frames where the head board & the foot board are the same height?
Just wanted something not too obvious to where all I have to do is put a railing on the side & it’s set.
A daybed would be your best bet then I think. I’ve found some before that look like this

Reactions: mistykitty
Bigbabybret said:
Well, as in other threads, there is always the daybeds. Google them.

You can easily use a daybed and then use a toddler side rail for the 4th side and be a quick and easily hidden thing.

You can also maybe look into pet gates for hallways to use for the sides as well, but take a bit of DIY to mount and might not be as easy to take off if you want to.

But, there is also some threads on here about building full on cribs, do a search if intrested in that.
Hmmm maybe, I’ll keep that in mind!

Reactions: Bigbabybret
I built my crib out of a second hand twin xl bunk bed. I assembled it with only the bottom bunk and the framing of the top without the middle parts. The rails were made from extra wide wooden baby gates, cut into segments to fit inside a wooden frame I built. I attached them to the bunk bed frame through existing bolt holes for the different mattress heights and to hold the two halves of the frame together securely. The front rail is framed a bit different to have hinges for opening and closing, along with a locking latch.

The daybed idea I know is the most well known and one of the simplest to achieve. I would like to try it if I can ever get away from my current living circumstances. I like the idea of the converted bunk to though because I feel that would also work really well. I'd lean day bed but bunk isn't a bad plan b.

Back